Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-insider-members-confused-spree-coupons-694116/)

FIA05-01-2011 10:10 AM

Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

Everyone likes winning prizes, especially in the Spree game that debuted a couple of weeks ago, but there are two prizes from this new game that have our members a bit confused. They are the 80% off Crayons Coupon and 90% off Apple Coupon.

Instead of being like the regular 80% and 90% off wShop coupons, these coupons can, in fact, only be used to purchase Crayons and Apples. In the case of the Apple coupon, the coupon itself has a higher sell back value (5 KC) than it saves on the purchase of an apple (4 KC)!

At this point it is not clear if these are the actual prizes the programmers intended to award for this game, or if this is a glitch of some sort. Here on Webkinz Insider, our members are hoping it is a glitch that will be corrected soon.

inthepink72005-01-2011 10:15 AM

Re: Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

Hmmmm. That's interesting. Thanks for the info FIA. I hope it gets fixed soon:)

suzee05-01-2011 10:15 AM

Another glitch in WW? LOL! So what else is new?
suzee:)
:amethysth::apup::beagle::bp::bcollie::bbcd::blab::bwcd::bd::clover::cspup::dalm::dazz::elab::gs:

starmaggie05-01-2011 10:15 AM

Man, this is so weird! I want one! Haha!

bunnyberrtie05-01-2011 10:16 AM

I don't think this is a glitch.:o I think it is meant to be, why else would they look like totally different?

megan10016005-01-2011 10:17 AM

Yeah, I got the crayon one a week ago and was like, "What on Earth am I going to do with this?" xD ... At least my pets can enjoy a new pack of crayons for virtually nothing. Thanks, FIA! ♥

snowspot1005-01-2011 10:23 AM

that is just plan werid!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuntietoEW05-01-2011 10:24 AM

Hi FIA,
This is Ganz with their sense of humor! It is a belated April Fool's gift. :nod: I do have the apple coupon and will keep it in my "fun box".

((Hugs))
Auntie

xChristina05-01-2011 10:31 AM

haha fail XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie (Post 23145565)
I don't think this is a glitch.:o I think it is meant to be, why else would they look like totally different?

Angel Daisy05-01-2011 10:40 AM

Crayons and apples - the new "bunny clowns" of WKW?