Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #61
Lil Kinz
flowe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes *UPDATE*

i log on got a message saying i got bear statue but it not showing up
flowe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #62
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes *UPDATE*

I just recieved a peaceful meadow window. I thought it was supposed to not be till december 18th.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #63
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't get anything...logged in and out...clicked on panda...but did not get either prize
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #64
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

it seems like every bear i click on i get the window. this is one of those glitches i hope they don't fix
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #65

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I am fortunate to have gotten many bear statues and several windows as well. Still getting plenty of food items as well. I've had a lot of patience though, and been logged on for longer than usual, been decorating holiday rooms and such.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #66
KraftyKinz

I just got the window from a floating panda!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #67

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
Attachment 234922OK too weird, I can sit on it like a chair...anybody else?
Me too
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #68
jayla99999
Lil Kinz
jayla_rox is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes

I KNOW RIGHT!! I was not expecting that at all,but it was pretty awesome.I got my window and statue on december 10th.
-
View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
Oh yeah, I just got it now. Cool. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. Thanks Ganz. Neat prize
jayla_rox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #69
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I love that our pets can sit on the bear statues!!! LOL!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #70
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
I love that our pets can sit on the bear statues!!! LOL!
Huh!!? I didn't know that, I haven't decorated with them yet. The windows are lovely, beautifully animated.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: