Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #51
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes

We are seeing the floaties every 10..plus a little minutes....gotten several statues and windows..plus a few food prizes as well...so glad I'm a WI member..wouldn't have made the extra effort on the pandas..thanks so much!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #52
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes

I started watching a little bit ago, and on my second bear received the statue. Mine are coming every 15 minutes.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #53
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes *UPDATE*

I think it's great they kept them as prizes in both. Then if you couldn't log on that date to get them you could still get them from the panda. If you didn't see any pandas you still get them on the log in dates. Perfect!
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes *UPDATE*

ooh, that'd look pretty in my garden. i just wish i had a bear that it could sort of 'match up with' ya know?
Breener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #55

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

I just got a bear statue, though I clicked on a kinectimal a couple days ago?
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #56

Kattay will become famous soon enough

I love the statue and the window but I think it's kinda weird. First thing is it appears that you could get them by clicking on a floating panda and received it as a log on gift and then it continues awarding you those by clicking on pandas.
But well, I like it.
Kattay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #57
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I received a statue when signing on.

I also won a statue and then, a window when I clicked on the floating panda.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:58 AM   #58
Diabetes Awareness

SweetAsCandy♥ is on a distinguished road

Woahh, I got that like a day before I think and I thought it was a normal prize xD
SweetAsCandy♥ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #59
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I have been on my accout for over a half hour and have seen nothing, also when you log in they say there is a gift in your dock, received nothing!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #60
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I have made the extra effort on the pandas and no luck... But when I logged in I got the statue and the window in my dock!!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: