Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Awarded Surprise Kinectimals Prizes

Right now it's freezing right after I pet it, so no prizes yet for me.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #42

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #43
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Right now it's freezing right after I pet it, so no prizes yet for me.
BK, it did that to me last night....I thought they were trying to fix it as I saw no more bears after that, but I logged out and finally got another bear for food....was late and exasperated so of to bed I went. I have not signed on to that account again...but I have gotten a few on my main account today-yay...hope they begin to float for you soon

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
it looked blank when I opened mine too - but when I checked the dock the statue was in furniture, or the window was in objects.
Mine too. Who would have thought we would hope for an empty box!
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #44
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have won 5 statues and 2 windows, it just switched from 10 minutes to 15 on an account I just signed into, but I waited and got the window
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #45
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

All I've won is food, but if the prizes are a log in gift, then we'll all get them soon
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #46
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

OOOOOO I just got the Window and it looks very pretty in my meadow room!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #47
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

so i like this promotion stuff but i don't have an xbox so i can't get the game insted i have the wii.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #48
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I tried to watch the kinectimals video on webkinz newz just now and when I went to answer the questions the arrow disappeared on the answers.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #49
Silvy88 has disabled reputation

~I just got the window~!
Silvy88 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #50
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I tried to watch the kinectimals video on webkinz newz just now and when I went to answer the questions the arrow disappeared on the answers.

My arrow goes away sometimes. I either refresh the page, skip the video (click the end of the video bar at the bottom of the movie) so it goes right to the questions. Or I put my mouse outside the box and it shoes up, then I move it over about where the circle I want to click is and click even though my mouse doesn't show up it still marks the boxes.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: