Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 AM   #81
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

Went to my first party last night and no one received cake. Do you have to click on the cake to get a piece? Going to two parties tonight - a friend's and my own. I scheduled a movie party, but did not realize that you do not cake with that party. You get popcorn instead. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to make sure you get cake/popcorn? Thanks
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #82
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
Went to my first party last night and no one received cake. Do you have to click on the cake to get a piece? Going to two parties tonight - a friend's and my own. I scheduled a movie party, but did not realize that you do not cake with that party. You get popcorn instead. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to make sure you get cake/popcorn? Thanks
In each of the rooms is a table with a cake on it, you have to click on that. For the movie room you click on the popcorn machine. Have fun!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #83
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info! I was wondering if that is what you needed to do. Now I know!!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #84
Gift Guru

strawberry is a name known to allstrawberry is a name known to allstrawberry is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Hi, I was invited to a party, how do I attend and do I get a reminder of date and time
strawberry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #85
virtualpawprints
Gifted

Donation Award 

For party info you can read the link on the first page of this thread...
But here are some tips I learned...
Once you log in open your dock and turn on your phone to the color zone that the party is in...
Go to your room and about 3-5 minutes before the party a button will pop up under the dress button. I it does not appear log out and back in following the same steps. When the party starts the button will change to "go to party"...
Have fun!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #86

tread97 will become famous soon enough

I tried selling my party snow cone and it work and offered 500 KINZCASH!

View Post Originally Posted by tread97
I tried selling my party snow cone and it work and offered 500 KINZCASH!
It worked and sells for 500 kinzcash

Last edited by tread97; 05-19-2010 at 11:29 PM..
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #87

Gracetangerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I hosted a party and it would not let me go to that party. I wonder why?
Gracetangerine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #88

SweetPeace99 will become famous soon enough

Wow, I'm so happy that Webkinz World made us to be able to have parties!
That is just the best idea ever.
SweetPeace99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #89

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Gracetangerine
Yeah I hosted a party and it would not let me go to that party. I wonder why?
If you saw the go to party button, but couldn't get in, you might (in the future) be able to go by logging out and back in, clearing your cache, etc. However, some people still can't get in -- just get the blue screen -- no matter what they do. Call Ganz in this case.

If you didn't see the button at all, is your account Asian or European? If so, right now they cannot attend at the same time as the North American zone. (call Ganz and get a refund). If it is a North American account and you did not see the button -- call Ganz.

Still too many problems for too many people! But at least things are improving for a lot of us -- I just really feel bad for you Grace, and others that still can't go to parties -- especially when they are the host/hostess!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #90
ceckup is an unknown quantity at this point

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ceckup is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: