Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #71
Lil Kinz

kyoung01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

Tonight I had my first party. Much to my dismay, I couldn't attend! When I clicked the "go to party" button it would take me to a blue screen. I could see where the corner of the room was, but both walls and flooring was blue and was unable to attend the party. I tried multiple times, and only one of my guests was able to attend. Everyone else had this same problem. I was so disappointed as I was looking forward to recieving a loot bag.
I tried to plan another party after tonights failed attempt, but every zone color, every day, and every time were all filled up! Hopefully they will get all the glitches fixed soon and open up more opportunites to have parties. They sound like so much fun!!!
kyoung01 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 06:18 AM   #72
Webkinz :)
TB345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

hey one question do you get a goody bag if you invite less than 8 people? i want a goody bag so so bad!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by TB345
hey one question do you get a goody bag from your party if you invite less than 8 people? i want a goody bag so so bad!!!!!
TB345 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 AM   #73

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I am going to wait. Even though it is very hard. I so want a loot bag but not going to chance it until I know party's work consistently. And you know were to find those answers. Here Here Here. thanks insider......
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:34 AM   #74
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by TB345
hey one question do you get a goody bag if you invite less than 8 people? i want a goody bag so so bad!!!!!
Yes, it doesn't matter if there are less than 8 people who attend (or are invited). Each person, including the host/ess, can get a goody bag.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #75

carla is on a distinguished road

I gave and attended my first parties this past Sunday.

The Big Top party I threw was a great success!

The party I attended (Space Theme) had major glitches. I felt so sorry for the hostess. We couldn't play any of the games except one, and couldn't get cake. Plus, unfortunately, they didn't put anything to do in the Space Room while you waited.

I must say, the Big Top Room was a lot of fun, being shot from the cannon, crawling around in the ball pit. Ganz ought to supply all the rooms with things to do.

Can't wait to party again!
carla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #76
snHSGDBNASVdshga

landofmysetery is on a distinguished road

No offense to the party lovers, but I'm thinking that the parties are pretty lame... well, they wouldn't be if they allowed kinzchat plus...
landofmysetery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #77

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by carla
I gave and attended my first parties this past Sunday.

The Big Top party I threw was a great success!

The party I attended (Space Theme) had major glitches. I felt so sorry for the hostess. We couldn't play any of the games except one, and couldn't get cake. Plus, unfortunately, they didn't put anything to do in the Space Room while you waited.

I must say, the Big Top Room was a lot of fun, being shot from the cannon, crawling around in the ball pit. Ganz ought to supply all the rooms with things to do.

Can't wait to party again!
So glad your party was a success. I agree that the Big Top Room has the most to do while you wait for the games to begin. Especially if you have your kids taking their pets to the party, I would go with that one! The games and loot bags are the same choices for all party rooms.

There is a "video game" your pet can sit at in the space room, but you can't interact with it at all, so while cute, it isn't very exciting.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #78
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

my pre parties picture.
you see the party icons in pets room only a bit before the party and while the pary is on.
you must have kinzchat on in the correct color zone.

here is a picture with goto party button:

Click the image to open in full size.

and here is one with "party starting in ..."

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpggoto party.JPG (152.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpgparty starts.JPG (154.4 KB, 20 views)
yaelhkr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #79
BeanWolf

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

This is so cool i wish i could be in a party
Old 05-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #80
Lil Kinz
puppy luv is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE those shoes I HAVE to get them!!!

:husky:My Shanook

I had the same trouble kyoung01. I was really disapointed too.

Last edited by puppy luv; 05-18-2010 at 05:03 PM..
puppy luv is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: