Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #61
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

I read here that the extra items go back to your dock. Time for some more coffee for me to, then a walk at a nature center near me. Thanks again for the invitation.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #62
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Wow what a nice price for the snow cone!!!

Thanks so much! I am glad you had a good time at the party and I could help a little.

I feel so bad for all the people still having problems.

The invalid parameters seem to be when the party time is used before you finalize your party plan, or when the time itself is glitchy.

European and Asian accounts (at least in my experience) cannot yet attend parties. But if they host one, their North American account friends can go without them.

Some of the games, especially the multi player ones can be glitchy.

Best to clear cache before you attend a party. Try different browsers (though IE and FF both work for me).

And if you still can't get in, wait a week or two and Ganz should have the problems worked out.

For those you you who can attend -- watch for an interesting "after party" glitch. It has happened to me a couple times now. If there is a go to party button in your room after the 30 minutes is up it may just take you to another party! Of course you might be the only one there. You can't get another piece of cake it seems, but you can play the individual games and get another loot bag.
Wow Cheeky, thanks for the info about maybe getting to go to an extra party. I can't wait to go to one!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #63
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

i am seriously crying now because it won't let me in a party. please tell ganz! i am now crying like crazy. help me. i loged in and out.
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #64
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

i am going to 3 next weekend!
cocomatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #65
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh, that's awesome! I can't wait to see those stories.

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #66
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
To view the Webkinz Insider WIki Guide on the new party feature, please click HERE.

NOTE: It appears that all but one of the party prizes can be sent by KinzPost. For some reason, the Party Snow Cone has been programmed differently than the rest. It can't be mailed or traded.
FIA, I am curious, since these items are kinzpostable can they be traded in the clubhouse & is there any value assigned to them yet - I have looked around the GEV and do not see them listed in Click-to-Win, Kinzstyle & Kinz clothes, nor in wheel & game prizes. If they are in the GEV, or when they are put in the GEV, which section will they be entered in???

Please answer here for everyone, but could you also pm me with the answer b/c sometimes I cannot find a thread a 2nd time b/c there are so many here on WI.

If anyone else knows the answer to these questions, please lmk. Thanks!

Quote:
i am seriously crying now because it won't let me in a party. please tell ganz! i am now crying like crazy. help me. i loged in and out.
Don't cry. I have dial up internet and I have to go to my room, then click go to party, then it will try to load but doesn't so then I go back to my room and click go to party and I do this about 4 times & finally it will let me attend. So just make sure your phone is on correct color zone & keep trying!

There will be more parties - so hang in there!

Last edited by bluedollymama; 05-16-2010 at 02:02 PM..
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #67

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I just had my first party! I was wondering though...
I got the snow cone, soda, burger, and quizzy doll... My UK account never got the go to party button.. We cleared cookies, logged out and back in, etc.. But, still no luck... Also, 2 other people that I didn't invite just showed up to my party.. How does that happen? I did not hit that let others join your party button... Is there some way that WE can join other peoples' parties? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #68
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

i have a question for somebody (hopefully it will get answered ). if you throw a party do you still get a loot bag? or is that only for the guests? just curious. if you know, please pm me the answer. thanks.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #69

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

How sad I got home early for my party and I was in yellow, party room at the correct time. Acountdown balloon button came up, but it never transported me or a guest. When one of us saw it the others did not. As we'd re-enter the room we'd briefly see balloons that never actually materialized, and occassionally it said there was a game in progress that we could never see or play. 1,000kc for nothing. How utterly depressing.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #70
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thanks for the info fvb and CheekyDB; both of your guides are wonderful!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: