Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

We all wasted 30 minutes trying to get even one of the guests to the party but no one got in, we cleared caches and logged in and out and hit go to party buttons, but no one got in. I thought they might have fixed this yesterday but I guess not.
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #52
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

Since yesterday I am unable to set up any parties. It just says parameters not set up and even though I have done everything to set it up correctly. ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH PARTIES?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #53

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

My son bought a box the first day and then was unable to get a time slot. Now whenever we try to plan the party the slots that he could go to are full. Yesterday the only slots left were during the day when he will be at school or late at night! Is he going to loss his box after a week?
jennkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:19 AM   #54
whitesocks76

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

The party box would not let me set up a party time. So i can't have one!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #55

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Just when you thought that Ganz couldn't make a bigger mess of their site... at least they're not charging "real" cash for the party boxes. Thank goodness for small miracles.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #56
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I'm at the party I was invited to and no one is here. boo hoo.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #57
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Thanks for inviting me xsecretrockstarx!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #58

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Coo, I've already got 7 different prizes, unfortunately I got the snow cone on an account I not not use so I couldn't send it to myself. So I sold it and got 500kc!!!
Wow what a nice price for the snow cone!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Thank you. CheekyDB, for all your help. Your threads are amazing and have so much helpful information. I appreciate you telling me how to get to the party and I have to tell you that I checked out one of your threads today before I attended the party so that I would be a bit prepared.....and it was so helpful. I knew exactly what to expect. I am new to WI (not WW......what took me so long???) and I always look forward to your helpful threads. And I just wanted to let you know I am so happy you got the Sparkling Pegasus...you truly deserve her.
Thanks so much! I am glad you had a good time at the party and I could help a little.

I feel so bad for all the people still having problems.

The invalid parameters seem to be when the party time is used before you finalize your party plan, or when the time itself is glitchy.

European and Asian accounts (at least in my experience) cannot yet attend parties. But if they host one, their North American account friends can go without them.

Some of the games, especially the multi player ones can be glitchy.

Best to clear cache before you attend a party. Try different browsers (though IE and FF both work for me).

And if you still can't get in, wait a week or two and Ganz should have the problems worked out.

For those you you who can attend -- watch for an interesting "after party" glitch. It has happened to me a couple times now. If there is a go to party button in your room after the 30 minutes is up it may just take you to another party! Of course you might be the only one there. You can't get another piece of cake it seems, but you can play the individual games and get another loot bag.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #59
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Just went to my first party. It was the circus theme and had a bounce house, cannon that shot us way up in the air and the toy with all of the balls that we could play in. Thanks to the information from Cheeky, I knew just what to do. I wouldn't have clicked on the cake if I didn't know to look for it.
It was fun to reconnect with my friend, the hostess. She always sends me wonderful gifts and I'm glad I got to chat with her again.
Our games were pin the tail on the donkey, darts and hot potato. All were fun.
I'm so glad I was able to go to the party.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #60

carla is on a distinguished road

I invited you tin! We did have a great time didn't we? Thank you to Webkinz Insider.. we are now able to connect here as well! (and btw tin - you send the best gifts too!)
I think the circus theme was a good choice. I really liked the canon. (I hope they decide to sell those, but in WW not in estore.)
One question is, what happens to all the extra items I put in the loot bags for the guests that didn't attend? Is that just the cost of throwing a party??
Ok - time to drink some coffee and head to my next party! This is so much fun
carla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: