Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

I went to a party today invited by a friend on my friend's list and I was the only one who showed up besides the hostess. I felt so bad for her but we had fun talking and we were able to play the single games because there was only two of us. But it was fun. My loot bag had something different than I was told to expect but I got the face paint W and it is really cute.....so maybe sometimes the gifts are random. Does anyone know if they are random or if you can pick them for your guests? I am thinking of hosting one in the future. Also FYI I got a place setting for the darts game not money. I had fun and was very excited and happy to be invited. (Oh, a little problem during the party was that after I typed words and hit SEND, I could not see the words I had typed, but the other person let me know that they could see what I was saying, and I could see what they were saying.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #42
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Yay! I am invited to a party! I will tell you guys about it if I can make it.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #43

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
I went to a party today invited by a friend on my friend's list and I was the only one who showed up besides the hostess. I felt so bad for her but we had fun talking and we were able to play the single games because there was only two of us. But it was fun. My loot bag had something different than I was told to expect but I got the face paint W and it is really cute.....so maybe sometimes the gifts are random. Does anyone know if they are random or if you can pick them for your guests? I am thinking of hosting one in the future. Also FYI I got a place setting for the darts game not money. I had fun and was very excited and happy to be invited. (Oh, a little problem during the party was that after I typed words and hit SEND, I could not see the words I had typed, but the other person let me know that they could see what I was saying, and I could see what they were saying.
At least you were able to go and she had someone on her guest list there!

The host can't pick the loot bag prizes. You get random ones. The host can add prizes if they want to and those are randomly given to the guests that attend (ones that aren't given out are put back in your dock after the party).

I have some information and pictures on this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hanted-624282/

It is great that the balloon dart game gives you prizes sometimes. I got the dancing shoes that way -- love them!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #44
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Coo, I've already got 7 different prizes, unfortunately I got the snow cone on an account I not not use so I couldn't send it to myself. So I sold it and got 500kc!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #45

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Thank you. CheekyDB, for all your help. Your threads are amazing and have so much helpful information. I appreciate you telling me how to get to the party and I have to tell you that I checked out one of your threads today before I attended the party so that I would be a bit prepared.....and it was so helpful. I knew exactly what to expect. I am new to WI (not WW......what took me so long???) and I always look forward to your helpful threads. And I just wanted to let you know I am so happy you got the Sparkling Pegasus...you truly deserve her.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #46
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I finally had my fantasy party tonight (well, Sat night 10:30 kt). It was for our five family accounts and went fairly well. The countdown to go to the party started several minutes apart for the various accounts. A couple accounts had to try different browsers to get there. And then once there, a couple accounts couldn't play the first game because the countdown didn't start for them. Unfortunately that was the balloon dart game and only three of the five could play. Logged them out and in again and they were good for the other games. Jellybeans to all for the pinata. $100 for winner of hot potato and donkey. Various prizes or money for darts. We only got money. We all got our loot bags and the cake so that's the main thing. My number one suggestion for party planning would be to always choose balloon darts as one of your games since you can win the good prizes and to schedule it last to give all guests a chance to get in and working properly. Party on, everyone!

Oh, I meant to mention the extra loot bag prizes. To test the feature out, I added the ***awesome*** prize of farm fresh strawberries. I had only added four to be passed out since I didn't realize at the time that the host would also get a bag. Sure enough, four of the five loot bags contained the strawberries. So I'm guessing if you add nine extras and nine pets attend the party then all will get a prize.

Last edited by magicw; 05-16-2010 at 03:23 AM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #47

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I tried twice today to set up a party and both times got the same old "invalid paramater" error (or whatever it says). Anyone else still getting this? It's pretty frustrating but not that surprising, I must say.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #48

danjer is on a distinguished road

Exciting! I managed to hold a party last night, and friends were able to attend...however the host was not able to go It was a european account. Funny how it was the host, but unable to go to her own party....All of the US accounts that were invited had no problems. Despite the absence of the host, everyone had a great time. Cool gifts in the loot bags. The zum balloon has to be my favorite! Unfortunalety it takes up 4 squares, but neat none the less. I hope everyone gets to attend one soon!
danjer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #49
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Well, another 8 am scheduled party, another round of unhappy kiddos... I had promised loot bags to all these kids all weekend and no part will load, and I feel terrible... they have buttons that say go to party, but only blue screens and no party and it is going on right now...:wal lbash:
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #50

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I was invited to a party and was excited, but come the time I clicked the go to party button and nothing happen just a massive blue screen.... my friends said they saw my pet at the party but I could not see or move or do anything at the party. Apparently I was the third party guest but because I was not there the other two who were able to go to the party (there was one other who was not able to attend because the screen was just blank after clicking the button) the two that made it were not able to play any games only get the loot bags at the end of the time frame.

The decorations were suppose to be very cool and I think the idea is a great one I just wished I had been able to go !!

yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: