Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
ruppymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

I had a party booked from 1:00 to 1:30 pm. I was not able to get into my own party. I just kept getting a blue screen and a message saying there was a game going on. I tried calling Webkinz but they are not there on the weekend. I hoped everyone had a good time at my party. So I don't think Webkinz has all the bugs worked out of the party situation yet.
Ruppymom
ruppymom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #32
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
This happened to me the first day. It eventually let me plan the party. I wish I knew what I did that changed it. I would say, clear your cache, try again. But I don't know if that will help at all. It doesn't seem to be tied to time zone (I have planned them in both north american and asian - even though the host from the asian account could not attend), or kinzchat/plus (I have planned both), wish we knew. The only thing I know I did differently was to check that 'Yes' I would allow other people to ask to come to the party. But I know of people who checked yes and still got the parameters error.

Has anyone had the problem and then been able to plan a party later? And what did you do differently?
THANKS!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #33
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

WOW, as always I get the best info here. I cannot wait to have a party, was going to host one for all my accounts but I only have 2 computers and I see that you have to be there in the last 5 minutes to get the loot bag. Thanks for all the pictures and step by step guides!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #34

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I still can't set up a party. I go through the entire process of choosing games and making invitations, but when I finish I get a message that says "Parameters are not correct or empty" and the party box is back in my dock. They look really cool though, I can't wait to go to one.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #35

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

There appears to be only one time slot available right now in Regular KinzChat -- Yellow on Friday at 6:30 am. And it is not working right -- probably the only reason it is still open!

I got the parameters error like many of you are getting.

So if you cannot or do not want to schedule for KinzChat Plus, wait until early tomorrow and check for other openings.

This should settle down in a week or two when those of us planning early parties run out of KC
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #36

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
This happened to me the first day. It eventually let me plan the party. I wish I knew what I did that changed it. I would say, clear your cache, try again. But I don't know if that will help at all. It doesn't seem to be tied to time zone (I have planned them in both north american and asian - even though the host from the asian account could not attend), or kinzchat/plus (I have planned both), wish we knew. The only thing I know I did differently was to check that 'Yes' I would allow other people to ask to come to the party. But I know of people who checked yes and still got the parameters error.

Has anyone had the problem and then been able to plan a party later? And what did you do differently?
I cleared my cache and tried clicking the button to let other people request an invite, still it wouldn't work.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #37
brookalishus is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know how to attend a party that is not full if you have not been invited? I noticed when I planed my parties it gives you the option to allow others to come via kinzpost if you party is not full. I want to party!
brookalishus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #38
babybananarocks

CuteGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, thanks for showing us how to make a party!
CuteGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #39

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

wow , thats a great point, How do you attend a party you have not been asked to?? Also I had a party but I just got the blue screen and so did my party invitees. And does anyone know if some of the people you invite are in difetent time zones, do they come in at the time you are posting the party For example, everyone comes in at 8 PM EDT if the host is there and the corresponding times
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #40
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

From what I've read, to be asked to attend a party you haven't been invited to, you need to go to that person's My Page (I think you may have to already be their friend) and on their page, just under the party announcement, will be a "Can I Come?" button (if they're allowing non-invitees to fill up the party). They'll get a KinzMail and then if approved you'll get an invite.

I scheduled my first party earlier tonight for tomorrow and most of the day was wide open in KinzChat Plus if anybody's looking to schedule something. I believe you'd have to do it tonight, though.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: