Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members fvb and CheekyDB we can finally bring you pictures of what the inside of the new Webkinz Parties look like!
  • To view fvb's pictures and story, please click HERE.
  • To view CheekyDB's pictures and story, please click HERE.
They've got pictures of the party rooms, pictures of the party games, and tips to help other players get their own parties to work.

To view the Webkinz Insider WIki Guide on the new party feature, please click HERE.

NOTE: It appears that all but one of the party prizes can be sent by KinzPost. For some reason, the Party Snow Cone has been programmed differently than the rest. It can't be mailed or traded.

UPDATE (May 26th, 2010): The programming for the Party Snow Cone has been fixed. It can now be traded and sent by KinzPost.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

i went to one of those partys too bad it's kinz chat and not kinz chat plus i got the same glasses as you and i got a dunce hat and a poster of a jack russel terrier i would like to do it again even though i was the only one there
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Attend New Parties, Take Pictures

Great to hear that you went to the party! I tried to go in a few, but my accounts are affected by the glitch, where if you try to go to any Clubhouse room, you get a blank, blue screen. So, when I tried to go to the party, I had a 'blank, blue screen'.
Hopefully, it gets fixed....... Anyway, congrats.
kingofworld13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #4

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

i have not even been to a party i was supposed to have mine but u was not even home so
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

How can you go to someone else's party?
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #6
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

times are wrong for parties anyone else having this problem
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #7
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
How can you go to someone else's party?
I'm not sure, but I held a party this morning and had party crashers They weren't even on my friends list and I have no idea who they were. LOL
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Cool! SOmeone invite me to a party!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

How fun thanks for sharing!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:18 AM   #10
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

FVB's thread is really informative for those of you who have questions about parties (like me).
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: