Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #31
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins Whimsy Skies Trophy

Soo cute!! WTG!!
love how it's PINK!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #32
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

way to go exoteric!!!! that is a cute trophy!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Congrats!!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #34
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Does anyone know yet if:

1) you can kinzpost this trophy?
2) you can win more than one?

I won my first trophy, but do not want to take the time it takes to complete the game, only to find out that you cannot win a second trophy. I have not tried to send it yet (afraid of losing my pretty new trophy to a glitch!)

I just tried to play again. I passed level 17, and the screen locked up. I started over...same thing! ARG!!!!!!!

Last edited by amyms; 11-11-2010 at 09:25 PM..
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 PM   #35
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I didn't have time to play again on my account...my little guy wanted 'his' trophy so I played to win on his account today. Took me just over an hour...lousy 222 KC for that amount of time. Really you think our time would be worth more than that. Anyway, I got the high score of the day..somehow?! I'm not sure how that happened. I was pretty giddy about that. I'm going to have more time this weekend to try on the same account and see if a 2nd can be won. I'm not going to hold my breath..

btw...I just tried to toss it into kinzpost and it wouldn't go.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #36
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I think Ganz really needs to give thier heads a shake!!!

Imagine a child clicking on a game to play it only to find that they can not AFTER they click on it because mommy or daddy can't afford to buy them a deluxe membership or can't because they have maxed out thier credit cards to buy groceries. These people don't even have internet, the kid comes over to my place to hop on.

This is a very cruel sick tactic they are using on children!!!

They should put the deluxe games in a seperate area so kids don't end up disappointed when they click on it to try it out only to see graphics showing how much fun the game is but YOU CAN'T PLAY IT because your parents don't have the money or a credit card to buy all these neat things for you online?!

Right now I am dealing with a little 7 year old neighbours kid crying her little heart out because she loves the whimsy dragon and can't play the game and boy does it ever look fun. It doesn't even say on it before you click it that only the more priveleged members that can afford deluxe can play, CRUEL!!!

I would get it for her myself but I don't even own a credit card, never will because they scare me! If this was something I could pick up in a store like what Club Penguin does with gift cards then blammo I'd go for it!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #37

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i wish everyone could play those games.

i think they should have a separate gaming area just for deluxe that nondeluxees can't see....like they have a separate activities area....

i mean cause try explaining it to a child..."Yeh honey you cant play those games."

is deluxe like an elite member club er something?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Way to go! This is a fun game. Congrats on the trophy!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:45 AM   #39
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Amesome trophy! I soooo wish I was deluxe!
2cheerios is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bazinga!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: