Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #31
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member wins WackyER Zingoz trophy!

wow congradulations! i just got to lvl 2 and got bored. are there anyways to loose the game?
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #32
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I just want to ask something, why is the zingoz and the huge orange thing doing ballet?? It seriously does look like it.
P.S congrats on the trophy.
because when he wins the orange thing is with him and they do a dance then he picks the zingoz up then it gives you the trophy.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #33
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

wowee that level looks HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but congrats on finishing the game SOOOOO fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #34
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Only ten levels? Cool! I might be able to do that. I've only gotten to level 6 so far, but with a little practice, I might be able to get my hands on that trophy! Congrats on being the first!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #35
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Congrats to you and to those who've won the trophy. I plan to work on it later tonight. Right now I'm after the key to Kinzville..I refuse to stay labeled a tourist when I've been on webkinz this long.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #36
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

I love this game! good on the kinzcash in my opinion. To answer the question of how to lose the game, you have to reach the end in so many hits (5, 6, 7, 8, etc.) Run out of hits and the game is over.
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #37

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats the trophy looks awesome!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #38

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to the member who made it! I just entered lvl 10 when my game froze and since then, it tends to freeze in every game - just earlier on. Anyone having this problem? Since the new Kinzville I am constantly booted from the middle of arcade games, most the time without paying me what I have won so far.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #39
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!

We stink sooooo bad at regular Wacky...
and really really stink at the new one..

Would love to hear how you did it and so well ...
Any tips would be appreciated..

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!

I don't really know how i did it, just some lucky hits!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #40
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Congratz! I got to level 8 so far.. I wanna win this trophy
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
me agree with koodo, me no likey this game, me scotlandd the winner, megan wuz here, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: