Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #61
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: WI Member wins New Polarberry Jam Trophy!

Aw... how cute! I love the pictures at the end!!! Congatulations on the trophy!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #62
Unregistered

Red face Re: WI Member wins New Polarberry Jam Trophy!

Wow! That trophy looks GOOD! I'd better get on WW right now,and start playing Polarberry Jam right now,and try to earn that trophy! I've only been to leval five!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:22 AM   #63
Webkinz :)

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Coolish! cant wait to play it again!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #64
Lil Kinz

webkinzfan302 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm working to get the trophy and i want the polar plunge trophy thx any tips on how to win ?
webkinzfan302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #65
ceckup is an unknown quantity at this point

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ceckup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #66
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

Let's not forget that monkeecj also earned the trophy the same day. He was the second person to ever win the PolarBerry Jam trophy. I doubt anyone will ever see this post, but I do think monkeecj deserves credit also! I am a fan of you cj! You are very good at arcade games and solving recipes and you are very talented!
WebkinzBoss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #67
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Wow that's great. Congrats. I didn't know there was a trophy for it. I won a trophy for Eager Beaver. I got to the last level, I think it was 12 or 13 and won a trophy and didn't expect that.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i luv adam lambert!, tme 4 mrcles is my fav!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: