Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Day Challenge

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Day Challenge

Click the image to open in full size.
Who says Webkinz Day is only one day? Ganz has added a Webkinz Day Challenge that last until May 31st where your pet can win great prizes as the tasks are completed. Good luck on your tasks and remember you have all month to complete it.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Day Challenge

I completed mine. It took two days because of the wheel of wow. I love the new prizes.
Kathy1209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Sweet !
girlzluv2play is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

It was fun, it was easy to complete. I can give some of the children time to do their own accounts, and the last two or three days, finish off easily for any who did not have time to complete them. No stress. (The last one was stressful because I was afraid the cabbages wouldn't be available for harvest in time. Three of the accounts almost didn't make it because the things died and had to be dug up in the middle of the challenge. Luckily, everyone finally made it. (Accounts for nephew, great-nieces, great-nephews, and other school children that I help.)
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
ebkinz Classic

SoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the info! I spent a LONG time completing the challenges because I thought it was only one day!
SoniaIsabel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #6

InsanityEscape knows the way
InsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the way

Finished it in two days! Deluxe gets an extra part to it. ^^
InsanityEscape is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Did anyone take pictures of each step they could post so we could see what is ahead?

Thanks!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

thanks for posting this! what is the deluxe extra part because there was supposed to be an extra part for deluxe only?
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Talking Re: Webkinz Day Challenge

Thanks for the info & good luck to everyone in completing their challenges
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

I finished it / LOVE THE PRIZES

I am not started the deluxe part yet lol i am so lazy
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: