Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Wins New "Leap of Faith Flags Trophy"

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Wins New "Leap of Faith Flags Trophy"

Click the image to open in full size.Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member DogLUVR on winning the new "Leap of Faith Flags Trophy". To win the trophy, DogLUVR completed all nine mazes in the Leap of Faith Flags Maze Set.

The Leap of Faith Flags mazes are "Challenge Mazes" which means players need to collect all of the flags in a particular maze to complete it. The mazes in this new set have a lot of "blind drops". If you want to go up a blind drop, get your hamster aimed at the center of the wall below the tube, and hold in the shift key as you go forward. To get across a blind drop without falling, hold in the shift key and run straight across. Both of these moves can take some practice.

For more information on the Mazin' Hamsters mazes and trophies, please click HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins New "Leap of Faith Flags Trophy"

Congrats DogLUVR on your trophy!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins New "Leap of Faith Flags Trophy"

Congrats
I thought I won the trophy first.....
Oh well
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

good job dogLUVR
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #5

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Congrats! Wow that was fast. I haven't gotten my first trophy yet! But I'm working on it.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:16 AM   #6

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

congrats
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:44 AM   #7

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

WOW! Congrats! Dogluvr! That is an accomplishment! 7 down 2 left to go for me. It took me forever to figure out how to go "up" the chutes.

Congratulations again! Way to go!
rocks!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #8
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Congratulations!!! I have not got one yet, but I am trying!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #9
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

wow congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so quickly too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey is the trophy glitch fixed????
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I'm not sure what you mean by the trophy glitch, but...

I had to complete one of the mzes twice in order to get the trophy. On the first "hard" maze, I completed it, but I didn't recieve a check. However, I completed it a second time and did recieve the check and the trophy.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: