Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins Balloon Darts Hoodie

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
I'm wishing they change the prizes in the vacation soon!

Yeah me too. I don't go on vacation anymore because every time I go, no one is at the chat place and they always have the same stuff at the souvenir stand. I also wish they would come up with other vacations. I know you can get some if you have estore, but it doesn't seem worth it to me. My friend has estore and I'd rather ask her for a pet or item of clothing or something.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #52
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I just love the hoodie It is really cute! All right [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] this IS a good prize
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #53
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yeah me too. I don't go on vacation anymore because every time I go, no one is at the chat place and they always have the same stuff at the souvenir stand. I also wish they would come up with other vacations. I know you can get some if you have estore, but it doesn't seem worth it to me. My friend has estore and I'd rather ask her for a pet or item of clothing or something.
I wish they would just make a different vacation lol. Ever since I (finally) won the Mermonkey prize, I haven't even gone on vacation. There's nothing there that I don't already own or haven't already done lol.

Back on topic: the hoodie is awesome! I won three of the yesterday and they look so great with the balloon dartz hat.
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #54

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
I want the magic w shades
look in my siggy i have the coat and shades

View Post Originally Posted by ginagiraffe
Nice prizes! I like them alot! My two favorites are the hoody and the glasses. Those two are really cool!
those are my favorites to

Last edited by heart891011; 09-02-2010 at 07:50 PM..
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #55

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I can't wait to get the hoodie but i didn't see the magic W shades on the wheel of wow? hmm my posts are adding up!

~Koodo
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #56

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
I can't wait to get the hoodie but i didn't see the magic W shades on the wheel of wow? hmm my posts are adding up!

~Koodo
try clearing your cache(spelling?)

~Libby
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #57
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on the hoodie..we collected a we won our US accounts...and a couple of the w glasses....love, love love new prizes in WW!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #58
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I got the Magic W Shades today on the wheel of WoW. Was excited. Cant wait to play the other games for other new stuff.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #59

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

yippee, i finally got a pair today on the wheel!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
buddyboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #60
Lil Kinz

webkinzonfire10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
i got the shades on the wheel of wow . (Thanks to the person in the trading room for telling me where she got hers )
by the way i got the PJ plushie on bloon darts in December i also got the magic w shades on the wheel of wow just like all of you and i was wondering if any of you knew if the magic w shades were kinzstyle or something else.
webkinzonfire10 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
jackb1014 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: