Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins Balloon Darts Hoodie

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I'm assuming that was won on a non US account since we haven't had dartz yet. We'll have to wait until 7:00 and try our luck then

Congrats and good luck everyone !!
So do i. I hope we get the new prize.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #32
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

And you do think that the grapes are an object or food? I hope they're an object!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins Balloon Darts Hoodie

Congrats prrety11 on winning the Balloon Darts Zip Up Hoodie. I loooooooooooooooooove this one & hope I can win one too. Your pet looks really cute in it. Great prize & I also love the PJ Collie Plush.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #34
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Wins Balloon Darts Hoodie

omg that is so cute
Old 09-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #35

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

awesome
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #36

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I just played Balloon Darts and got the Balloon Darts Zip-up Hoodie. CUTE!
Am hoping to get the Magic W Shades one day.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #37
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool! Balloon Dartz is up right now, so I better go play on a bunch of accounts lol. Congrats to all who got one so far!
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Is anyone else having trouble playing balloon dartz? I was told I couldn't exit even though I didn't try to exit. Then, when I said cancel, it told me I already used up all my dartz. I didn't even get to shoot a single shot.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #39
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i just won the dartz hoodie too! (:
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #40
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

My Balloon Darts won't work said I had already used all my darts on each of my accounts
J-BIRD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jackb1014 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: