Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #61
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

Hmm i had the problem to load and have found out that to play the Anlantiles you need to have 10 and other types of interent. I got a mesage while trying to load it saying you need to update ur adobe or something.....So i think this is why mine is not working. We need the latest Adobe Flash Player.
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #62
Banned
Rachael94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

Is anybody else having the problem where the webkinz site won't even come up. I keep having to veiw a ****** cache copy
Rachael94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #63
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats on your win! I'm wondering if the trophy can be kinzposted?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #64
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Congrats on the trophy!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #65
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats on the trophy!! (I wonder if it can be won multiple times???) So far, I have only been able to get partway through level 7, and luckily have not experience the loading issues many seem to having.

I can't wait to earn my OWN trophy!! I am ADDICTED to this game!!!
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #66

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Congratulations on winning this elusive trophy!!!!

This game will still not load for me. Blue screen and then I have to log all the way out.
But FYI.....Friday afternoon I called Webkinz customer service and explained that I get the blue screen all the time and they said I need to update my adobe flash player. That in order to play this game I would have to do this based on the Atlantile program. He offered to assist me with the update (he was very helpful) but I told him I would have someone here at home do it for me at a later date. I have not done it as yet and hopefully that's all that is needed for it to work for me. Good luck to all.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #67
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

I'm really good at this game, i think ill get the trophy very quickly
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #68

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

WOW CONGRATS THAT'S AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
nico14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #69

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Congratulations on winning this elusive trophy!!!!

This game will still not load for me. Blue screen and then I have to log all the way out.
But FYI.....Friday afternoon I called Webkinz customer service and explained that I get the blue screen all the time and they said I need to update my adobe flash player. That in order to play this game I would have to do this based on the Atlantile program. He offered to assist me with the update (he was very helpful) but I told him I would have someone here at home do it for me at a later date. I have not done it as yet and hopefully that's all that is needed for it to work for me. Good luck to all.
I just did this last night and got in for the first time! So it should work for you. I am not very good at it yet, so I need to go read up on it, but it is fun! Good luck!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #70

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Congratulations, love the trophy!
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: