Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #51
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

Congratulations! I made it to level 8 last week, but I decided to quit the game before the level was over. I had heard about the glitch and didn't want to lose all that kinzcash.

I have had to clear my cache several times to play. If I get a blue screen that is what I do. It has always worked for me.

Has anyone else noticed that the Atlantis game is now giving out less kinzcash? I now receive 15 kinzcash for level 1 instead of 20, and 37/38 kinzcash for level 2 instead of 48/49. Plus the game is def. harder now. I guess we were raking in too much kinzcash too quickly.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #52
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on the fantastic win!!

Love the trophy (but I love ALL the trophies)
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

Congrats Webkinzmom on winning the Atlantiles Trophy.
WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #54
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Does anyone know if you have to play classic or just play to win the trophy???
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #55
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzsmom
Thanks everyone. I did win the trophy after winning level 8. The game seemed harder to win today than in days past.

And it still freezes, but at the "you won a trophy page" now. I had to x out to leave Webkinz.
so, you do win the trophy after beating level 8, cause i beat it once and my game also froze!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #56
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

It's beautiful! Congrats!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #57
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Does anyone know if you have to play classic or just play to win the trophy???
classic is how u can get a badge, play is how to get the trophy.
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #58
Webkinz :)

webkinzsmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
Congrats on the trophy! I have only made it to level 7 so far. A few questions (maybe I missed the answers somewhere else). Can you win more than one? And is it kinzpostable (probably not)?
I am trying to see if I can win two trophy's but not having much luck today. Did not check to see if the trophy can go in the kinz post, but I can check next time I'm on.
webkinzsmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #59
ginnie123
Lil Kinz
ginnie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: NEW ITEMS AT THE KINZSTYLE OUTLET!!!!!!!!!!!

Items are titled:
blue flannel shirts
cardi w/ pink top
colorful long sleeve tee
distressed stretchy jeans
lightweight stretched top
plaid buckle cap
plaid skirt
purple leggings
sequin cabbie cap
ruffled skirt
slouch boots
striped rugby jersey
sweater dress
trendy sneakers
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Parent/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: pngnew clothes.PNG (9.7 KB, 30 views)
ginnie123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:09 PM   #60
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Congrats, webkinzsmom! That trophy is awesome!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: