Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 02:29 AM   #21
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member wins Atlantiles trophy!!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! I'm sure everyone would like to know what level you were on when you got the trophy. You should make a thread. The highest I've gotten is level seven and then halfway through it shut down. WAY TO GO WEBKINZMOM!!!!!
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 05:11 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Congrats!! I can't get to even load
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:23 AM   #23
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Congrats! That's terrific!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:40 AM   #24
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

That is awesome! congrats!
but what level do you win it on?
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:53 AM   #25
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Was the trophy pretty easy to win? I can't even get it to load at all, I always just get a blue screen.
Same here. Blue screen. Hopefully they'll fix that. That trophy would look AMAZING with the Antlantis theme! (obviously LOL!) I wish that Ganz would announce the contest winners more than anything right now. At this point I'd rather them just go ahead and announce it and I lose. Just COME ON GANZ!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:54 AM   #26
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Congrats! That is a nice looking trophy! ALMOST makes playing the game worth it...I don't know if I'll get the stamina to play it that long though (I really don't like the game) but I will sure try (after my costume of "what on earth was I thinking" is all finished of course...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #27
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Congrats on the trophy!!!!

This gives me a lot of hope because I did get to level 8
and started to play and got bounced out

Now that trophy will be mine...all mine!!!!!!
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 AM   #28
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Congratulations, and thanks for letting us know the trophy can now be won! I'm a bit concerned I'll have to play a lot in order to finish Level 8 again... If only it could have worked the first time!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 AM   #29
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I want to play that game and get the trophy, but mine isn't working either. I am so glad there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully we will be able to play. I really want to now that I see the trophy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #30

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Congrats! I like this game, you win pretty good money after playing such a long time. It reminds me of Tile Towers, also a good money maker!
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: