Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
Tivo1019 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member unlocks Key to Kinzville

I'm so bummed. No matter how many times I click on Arte's items I don't see an icon of his face indicating his favorite. Arte is eluding me and it's frustrating. At least I got that cool Queen of Hearts bed.

Big congrats to Mayor Magik. Well done and I hope you're up and around soon. Sorry to hear about your back.
Tivo1019 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #72

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Tivo1019
I'm so bummed. No matter how many times I click on Arte's items I don't see an icon of his face indicating his favorite. Arte is eluding me and it's frustrating. At least I got that cool Queen of Hearts bed.

Big congrats to Mayor Magik. Well done and I hope you're up and around soon. Sorry to hear about your back.
You're right. Nothing this hour is Arte's favorite. Next hour should have something though. Good luck!

Congrats Cheekydb! That is a lot of game playing! That will be what holds me up.

Another tip when you are trying to fulfill your shopping quest, be sure to buy the party park then.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 12-10-2010 at 04:51 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #73

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Tivo1019

Several items this hour to select from! Kid's sofa and dresser and space sofa!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
You're right. Nothing this hour is Arte's favorite. Next hour should have something though. Good luck!

Congrats Cheekydb! That is a lot of game playing! That will be what holds me up.

Another tip when you are trying to fulfill your shopping quest, be sure to buy the party park then.
Thanks Beauty. Yes the game playing is what takes the time -- but Zingoz Pop pulled me through! Even if you don't win you get good amounts of KC in the game.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #74
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

The rest of this theme is ESTORE. I clicked estore link from my webkinz account, car, podium, wall and flooring for $10.00 I hope its available tomorrow. I sooo need 2 sets of these!!!!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #75

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Congratulations, CheekyDB!!! I am sooooo happy that you were the first to complete everything....Magick looks soooooo happy.
I saw that the eStore has more items to go with the prizes....it's in the Kinzville section. You might want to check it out.
I do hope you are feeling better real soon.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS - ENJOY!!

kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #76

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Way to go gf!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:44 AM   #77
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Some of you predicted it. But here is my Husky in the town hall themed room. The wall paper, flooring, desk , podium and car included. The phone booth is from POM pack. And my husky has new holiday hat on too. There is new xmas wallpaper at estore too. YAY for the weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtown hall.jpg (59.8 KB, 5 views)
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:24 AM   #78
Tivo1019 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info friends. I didn't realize there were some hours that didn't have a favorite for Arte. I was able to get the sofa. All I need is the tournament to get my key. I need to level up to be eligible.
Tivo1019 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #79
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Congrats Cheeky!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #80
quecher is on a distinguished road

i just got my key at 5:37 a.m yay!!!!

The hard part was winning all the games at the arcade. I got tired of them easily, but once i called webkinz and got my quizzy's word challenge fixed, the time flew by!

sad there is no actual key.... unless you count the belt wich happens to be the fisrt prize? i do not get the reason for that...
quecher is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: