Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member unlocks Key to Kinzville

Wow!! Congrats I'm almost done
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #52
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Congratulations Cheeky! Thanks for sharing pictures of Magick! He looks stunning as the mayor!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #53
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

WAY TO GO CHEEKY!!!!!

what a super thing to acheive................... being the first mayor of kinzville!!!
woooooooooo hooooooooo!!!!
WELCOME MAYOR MAGICK!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #54
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Cheeky
Congratulations!! We are so proud for you to be the first ♥
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #55
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations on unlocking everything so quickly!
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #56
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

1788 kinzcash to go
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #57
JKBrew

brewer7 has disabled reputation

Congrats!!

One question, though... Do you know if the KC earned at the arcade and the KC spent at the WShop is cumulative? Or do you have to spend that much in the WShop at one time and make that much in the arcade in one session? Everytime I log in, the amounts are different...
brewer7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #58
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Thanks everyone! I had Dr's orders to sit or lie down (I hurt my back) and what else to do while sitting than play on WW? Lots of Zingoz Pop and Goober's Lab

Two of my pets counted with their classes. I was surprized that happened. But Magick is delighted.
congratz! i have like 1225 kinzcash and i have it
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #59

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks everyone! (both for the congratulations and the get well wishes!)

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
Major Congrats!!

what "hat" is that on your holiday husky?

Mine is envious now!
It is the Swirling leaf tiara from the Magic Mire. Love it!

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Cool! Congrats! How did you get all that! I'm still trying to get the belt. I need to get 500 kinzcash from arcade though. LOL How did you get 500 kinzcash! Or the other kinzcash thing?What games did you play?
I played a lot of zingoz pop and goobers lab. I can make about 500 KC in a game of zingoz pop.

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
lol ive been at the arcade for hours! sooooooooooooooo bored of it lol oh well, in 2500 kinzcash i get the key to kinzville!
Hang in there!

pieisawesome;21526223]Cool! Congrats! How did you get all that! I'm still trying to get the belt. I need to get 500 kinzcash from arcade though. LOL How did you get 500 kinzcash! Or the other kinzcash thing?What games did you play?

i got the belt a while ago, i played wackyer zingoz, lily padz 2, polar plunge, star drops, and a few others, im tryimng to get 2500 kinzcash more

A LOT of zingoz pop and goobers lab. Mostly zingoz pop.

View Post Originally Posted by brewer7
Congrats!!

One question, though... Do you know if the KC earned at the arcade and the KC spent at the WShop is cumulative? Or do you have to spend that much in the WShop at one time and make that much in the arcade in one session? Everytime I log in, the amounts are different...
It is cumulative. The amounts will change as you shop and earn KC in the games.

congratz! i have like 1225 kinzcash and i have it
Wow you should have it soon!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #60
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Woo Hoo, Cheeky! Congratulations on showing us how it's done!!! I thought you might be the first to get the key -- you're so good at all the games!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: