Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #81
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival

On the pop the balloon log out game, on three accounts we won fun stuff (not just food and money):

Picture 4.pngPicture 5.jpgPicture 6.png
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

I got a wish token from popping the balloons!
cute1pup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:26 AM   #83
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I am one of the lucky ones who also got a wish token! We will probably need a new thread of meter setters for the first game. I'm clueless too. Looks like a great opportunity for a group effort.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #84
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Has anyone figured out the logic to setting the "clock"... what works best? And the last one...do you want to hit in the "red" yellow or "green?"... I've done one acct and just got food & KC...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #85
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

GLTICH ~

Carnival won't let me pop all 3 darts or give any prizes - tried 3 times. And I had a wish token, too - but never got it. Doesn't let me fire the third dart....

-----
Recipe food on the other game
---------
Pinate Badge on that game

Last edited by Bankskinz; 05-11-2011 at 08:35 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #86
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I won really cute Mini Fruit Tarts, they are an object but are not kinzpostable............sigh.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #87
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thanks to those who have posted pictures! I like what I see and it's really nice to be able to see the prizes. Big congrats to those who've already won the balloon.

I, too, would like to know lever settings for those who have won the balloon... I'd love to win one of those.

Does anyone know how long this activity, carnival will go on?

I've only played on two accounts so far and know that you can only play once a day... unless someone else has found otherwise

On the first I won KC at the strength tester game, a recipe food from the pinata and KC and a DKC prize from balloon pop: homework.

On the second, I won KC from the strength tester again, *sigh*, KC from the pinata, and KC and a new prize, the hanging pans... didn't catch the name, though I've seen pics on the thread of others who have won.

No badges yet for me. I didn't see the Wacky pinata badge pop up when I played either time, but I'll check to see if it's there when I go back in, just in case...

Good luck everyone!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #88
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

wish the items were kinz postable have many duplicates and would love to be able to trade them for others
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #89
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

One of the kiddos just played on way out hte door and won cash and a handmade zingo clock
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:38 AM   #90
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I scored a movie poster with a balloon dart:

Click the image to open in full size.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: