Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #221
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by giraffemartina
I don't get it either? Does anyone know? Is there maybe a thread about this?
OK - I got this through my email group and tested it - of course I couldn't make the dials so exactly what I wanted, but the nearer I got to the goal, the farther I was able to whack Whacky!

(clover) Down (star) up ( Sun) up (Tree) down

When you think about it, it makes sense - Star and Sun in the sky! (UP!) Clover and Tree rooted in the ground (Down). Hope someone can start confirming this!

Still looking for a thread about this. I'd start one but I don't know where it would go.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 AM   #222
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Does anyone know if this is going to be a permanent feature? I like it, just wish all of the prizes were kinzpostable.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:08 AM   #223
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

FINALLY!!!!

I tried on my brothers account yesterday with the busymom method and got a balloon! Of course I kinzposted it to my account !
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #224

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I won an ironing board in the balloon pop and a badge for breaking the pinata on the first try.

Click the image to open in full size.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #225
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
OK - I got this through my email group and tested it - of course I couldn't make the dials so exactly what I wanted, but the nearer I got to the goal, the farther I was able to whack Whacky!

(clover) Down (star) up ( Sun) up (Tree) down

When you think about it, it makes sense - Star and Sun in the sky! (UP!) Clover and Tree rooted in the ground (Down). Hope someone can start confirming this!

Still looking for a thread about this. I'd start one but I don't know where it would go.
I just tried this on 2 accts (european) and it didn't work. In fact, on the second try, wacky hardly moved and got no prize even though I had the meters set almost perfectly, lol. The first time, it went up about 1/2 way. I guess I'll fiddle w/ it more. Thanks for the info. I may try the reverse tomorrow. It could just be random... Will post to let you know how it worked out.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:51 AM   #226
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I'm taking a random shot here. What if

1) Different servers mean different "formulas"
2) Different hours?
3) Different days?

I don't know... I tried one formula (sun noon, tree 6, clover 7, star 12) on one account, and I was almost to the top. I tried it on others, and they weren't that successful.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #227
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

My daughter just won the hot air balloon! She didn't even try to set the dials, she just clicked on them and it worked. It may be random, or she was incredibly lucky.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #228
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I won the carnival exclusive candles already.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #229
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Wow, I tried it and it worked for me! Thanks so much!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #230
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I won *snip* a badge for breaking the pinata on the first try.
Same here.
Click the image to open in full size.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: