Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #211
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Lesli S. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

On one account, I am able to do the carnival, but not on the other. I have tried clearing my cache, but still nothing... for two days now. Any advice?
Lesli S. is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #212
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Lesli S.
On one account, I am able to do the carnival, but not on the other. I have tried clearing my cache, but still nothing... for two days now. Any advice?
My advice would be to check your account and see if your ads are turned off. This worked for me on two of my accounts. Not sure how the ads got turned off, but they were. Good luck!! I hope it works!
michigan829 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #213
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I know the brilliant WI players will figure out all the ins&outs for getting the best scores on the logout games! So far, I'm perplexed but know I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. Congrats to everyone getting the cool prizes and my sympathy to everyone who can't get the game to load. There's always some glitches in the beginning but I trust Ganz will fix it soon.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #214
mintfudge

Mintfudge is on a distinguished road

I don't know how to play the first game!
Mintfudge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #215

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Today I also won a wish token on the dart game. Not sure if everyone knew this was of the available prizes yet.
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #216
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I just won a wish token & a basket of basil! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Mintfudge
I don't know how to play the first game!
I wish i knew how to play it too!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #217

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I don't get how your supposed to set those dial things so he rings the bell,LOL
I don't get it either? Does anyone know? Is there maybe a thread about this?
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #218
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

I also won a token! Here's a pic:
wacky carnival prizes.jpg
Also, about how to play the first game, I think the little pictures on the top of eack clock thing have to do with something.
wack launch.jpg
Like the one in the top left hand corner is a clover, so it might have to do with luck. And I guess since they look like clocks you should try and set it to a high number like 12 or something. And the one in the top right hand corner might have to do with power. . . I really don't know what the star in the bottom left hand corner could stand for but my guess for the tree in the bottom right hand corner is that it stands for your posture. . . ? I don't know if I'm even close with any of these guesses! And the clocks' hands spin SO fast, it's hard to set them where you want them to be.
doggierule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #219
Robotgoat

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

I can't get it to work! How do you do it?
Old 05-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #220
Unregistered

I have logged out with the button every single time (more than fifteen times in the last week) and I have NEVER seen any sign of being able to play any extra Wacky games.

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: