Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

The first day is always glitched, Ganz will work it out
Not sure if anyone posted this before.....i just noticed a log out button on 'things to do' tab
was it always there? I never noticed it before
It may work for anyone having trouble with the old button....just guessing
newbutton.jpg
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #172
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Can you possibly show a picture of the wacky zingoz hot air balloon? I'd like to see how big it is. I just logged out of WW and got 100 kinzcash + tip in a jar. :]
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #173
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

First, I said I was going to post a picture of the wax bowl of fruit I won in the balloon darts, but I just learned it is also a daily kinz care prize, so I see no need to post a picture of it.

Second, the account that cannot get to the log out carnival was the third account I tried (the other 2 did just fine, if rather slow) and it is the only account with third party ads blocked. I don't know if that is the problem, but I have my suspisions. That account can see the new w-shop theme, as well as the pop up about the new theme, just like the other 2 accounts. I tried clearing the cache, tried both IE and Firefox. Other than the three accounts being on different servers, the only real differences between the accounts is that the one that can't get to the carnival also cannot see third party ads. Since I have forgottnen my security question, my next step is to call Ganz, let them know the problem, and at the same time get third party ads turned back on. Hopefully that will fix it. Either way, I will report back my results. Now to go find my old pet codes in case they need one of them. Can't find anything since we moved 6 months ago. lol.

Based on the reports in this thread, I also suspect there are other glitches going on that I believe will be corrected over the next few days since Ganze does not seem to have decent beta testing, so we are the beta testers of any new feature.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #174

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

looove the wacky carnival! its so fun.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #175
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Just got off the phone with Ganz. They are aware of the issue where some accounts are not able to go to the carnival.

I did get them to reset my security question. I then went into WW, turned thord party ads back on. Then logged out. Them.... (drum roll please) ..... went to the carnival! Shame I did poorly, and only won some kinzcash. But at least I got to go on my third account.

I did call them back and report that I was able to go after changing my third party ads to allow. I don't know if that was what made the difference, or if just some random gremlin got bored and stopped messing with me. But it is something to consider if you cannot access the carnival and also have third party ads blocked. If that is the issue, I expect it will be cured in a day or 2, so you can either wait to go or turn of the ads and go today. Your choice.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #176

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
Just got off the phone with Ganz. They are aware of the issue where some accounts are not able to go to the carnival.

I did get them to reset my security question. I then went into WW, turned thord party ads back on. Then logged out. Them.... (drum roll please) ..... went to the carnival! Shame I did poorly, and only won some kinzcash. But at least I got to go on my third account.

I did call them back and report that I was able to go after changing my third party ads to allow. I don't know if that was what made the difference, or if just some random gremlin got bored and stopped messing with me. But it is something to consider if you cannot access the carnival and also have third party ads blocked. If that is the issue, I expect it will be cured in a day or 2, so you can either wait to go or turn of the ads and go today. Your choice.
Thank you! I have them turned off, but they are allowed to be turned back on tomorrow. That sort of stinks that we have to allow those third-party ads to pay these cool games. The ads slow things down, plus I like monitoring what ads we can see.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #177
ssb1000

Lil Oompa will become famous soon enough

i wish you could play the games more than once a day

i wonder how long it will go on...
Lil Oompa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #178
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Is it my imagination, or does the carnival tune sound suspiciously like the theme to Monty Python? *waits for big foot to squish Wacky*
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #179
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

hey, what is the tips to play the Launch Wacky game???

thanks!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #180
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That is RADICAL!! I am going to go try it now!! Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: