Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #161
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Has anyone else had issues with the darts game? When I got to it (for the very first time ever, I only have one account to play on) it only started me out with two darts, as if I had already thrown one which I didn't. Then, when I finished throwing my two darts, the game just kept going. I had to exit out, and didn't receive any of the prizes I won with my throws what a disappointment that carnival was!
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #162
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

In all kindness to Ganz, which I am trying very hard to accomplish, this whole idea
is good and fun. I am waiting for them to get the kinks out. My carnival is still playing
multiple times on the same game and then nothing happens. For those who are
having trouble getting it to load on logout, I found that clearing your cache does
make a difference. Don't know if it will work for you though.
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #163
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by RiaTabby
When i click the log out button, it just goes onto the normal log out and no games. will this be around forever???
is the new theme in the W shop? If not you need to clear your cache. Then all will be there
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #164

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

I haven't played this game yet, but I look forward to it! The prizes look great, too. Hopefully no glitches will occur and cause a commotion. It would be nice to have something new happen in WW and have everything run smoothly....
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #165

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We can't get this to work. We used the logout button and it asked are you sure you want to logout. We said yes and then it gave us a message that you have not done anything in some time and will be logged out in 2 minutes unless we clicked yes. So we clicked yes to continue, then clicked logout again. This took us to the same old logout screen we always see. Where are the games? How to you access them if you are logged out? Thanks, everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #166
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I got a Wish Token!!!! wooooot!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #167
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Try clearing your cache.
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #168
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
Has anyone else had issues with the darts game? When I got to it (for the very first time ever, I only have one account to play on) it only started me out with two darts, as if I had already thrown one which I didn't. Then, when I finished throwing my two darts, the game just kept going. I had to exit out, and didn't receive any of the prizes I won with my throws what a disappointment that carnival was!

This happened to me as well. I noticed during the Pinata game that I could click on the game button above and start over again. (The Pinata game was freezing for me after one hit. I never did finish that game)

So I played the dart game over and over and over and won bunches of recipe foods and some cash - if I hit a balloon it froze and clicked the game button and started over. If I missed I could throw another dart. Once I missed three times in a row it finally told me the game was over, and sent me back to the Pinata game! LOL! So I exited the carnival.

Surprise, surprise - Ganz introduces something new and there are glitches. Webkinz Insider will be it's testing department, doing all their trial and error work for them - and then they will fix the problem.

Meanwhile, I think I will avoid the carnival until the glitches are fixed.

Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #169

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
just called they said the item is not animated
What?! That's dumb! How come it our pets can't ride it? It's a hot air balloon! Ya supposed to ride in them!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #170

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
We can't get this to work. We used the logout button and it asked are you sure you want to logout. We said yes and then it gave us a message that you have not done anything in some time and will be logged out in 2 minutes unless we clicked yes. So we clicked yes to continue, then clicked logout again. This took us to the same old logout screen we always see. Where are the games? How to you access them if you are logged out? Thanks, everyone!
We cleared our browsing history and we logged out and were immediately taken to the carnival. So for those who are wondering, you logout and are taken right there.

We won a spinneretti recipe food, fireplace tools, a wish token and 10 KC and 100 KC.

We had no idea how to set the dials to launch wacky, some posts here say to try certain settings, others say random. We tried random and got 10 KC.

We hit the pinata wacky once in the red, once in the yellow and once in the green and it broke, giving us the 100KC.

We got the 3 prizes from breaking 3 balloons.

Good luck to everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: