Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
scottishgrl50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

how do you play wacky launch?!?! please someone help me. what do you set the dial towards?!!?!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Someone called, it is not animated, you cannot ride in it, silly!!

do you know how to play wacky launch? what do you set the dials towards?

Last edited by AuntMary57; 05-12-2011 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Please do not post in staff colors...
scottishgrl50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #152
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Does anyone know how to set the dial for the first game?

are they just random?
I was asking about that too. One of my kids thinks that you should try to get them "straight up" like "noon"... anyway that was the only acct that got a cool prize from playing so I'm going for that theory tomorrow. I don't think random gives out the prizes or I would have won something, lol!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #153

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I guessed straight up too! the closer I got to straight up, I moved from 20KC to 100KC.

I also got a wish token on the balloon pop! & some food.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #154
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I have tried "noon" on three accounts and did not win so I tried "six" (straight down) on one account and did not win either.

so maybe it is just random?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #155
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Someone called, it is not animated, you cannot ride in it, silly!!
Even if the balloon is not animated - it seems like it is supposed to be the coolest prize - at least let the pets sit in it and pretend they are moving and flying! To just sit in a room as a decoration is a let down!

And no, I do not have one yet. I got a wax fruit bowl from the ballon darts though. I will post a picture later if someone does not beat me to it.

Also I had one account (the only one with ads blocked) that cannot get to the carnival. The other 2 did fine, if slow. I am guessing that this is mistakingly considered a third party ad for now, but we will see. Since that is my main account, I might have to get ads unblocked on it.

Hope eveyone can play soon! Either way, have fun!
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #156
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

HI FBmom I just got a wax bowl of fruit too!

congrats! a non-food prize!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #157

AndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to all

Default Can't get to the carnival

We've logged in andn logged out at least 8 times, each time using the logout buttons, both in the corner and in things to do. We're always taken to the regular logout screen, not to the carnival. We've waited and waited but nothing happens. The kids are really disappointed.
AndrewKennedy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #158

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mimieibye5
There is a new log out button on TO DO TODAY.
This is not showing up on mine.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #159
sierraco9

sierraco9 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

I don't know about you guys, but ever time I go to log out, even after being on for quite a while, the carnival doesn't show up when I go to log out. Just the screen where the button says "login again". Any tips or help on why it's doing this?
sierraco9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #160

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

When i click the log out button, it just goes onto the normal log out and no games. will this be around forever???
RiaTabby is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: