Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #141
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

One of my accounts logged out the regular "old" way----->Nothing.
The other three logouts were the "new" way---------->More nothing.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #142

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Me too -- some accounts logged out the regular way. One was OK when I logged back in and logged off. Once the tweaks are done, I know it will be great. I like the added bonus when logging out!!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #143
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Ok now it is getting even stranger. Both games are up at once.

I cleared my cache.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWacky Logout.jpg (63.4 KB, 15 views)
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #144
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
All I have is blank blue screen with loading bar, have had it on trying to get it to load for 10 minutes now and nothing, I can see advertising on the side but the load bar is not moving.
Same here.
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #145

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
made a post about this I Called and they said it is not animated. What is the point of it if you can not ride it?!
Exactly. I think this should be put on the front page. If enough people are upset Ganz might 'fix' it.
Obviously it was designed to ride in & they programmed it in wrong. The customer service is only going to see how it is put in, NOT how it was supposed to be.

c'mon let's make some noise!!
WE WANT TO RIDE IN OUR BALLOONS!!!

All the the little Webbies CRIED
Please make the balloon a RIDE................
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #146
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I had problems with the carnival. I would play a game and it wouldn't work right. The first game was the pinata game and it let me keep hitting until I won by clicking the button at the top. After I kept playing until I hit it and got food. The second and third game was about the same. The last game was the dart game and I had only two darts to throw but it showed three dart spaces. I would hit sometimes use one dart and it wouldn't let me throw the second dart. I had to restart that game several times until it recognized that I threw two darts. I am bummed because one of the prizes was a wish coin and I didn't get it because I had to restart the game. My computer is fast but everything was acting slow.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #147
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Does anyone know how to set the dial for the first game?

are they just random?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #148
scottishgrl50 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you play launch wacky?!!? what are you supposed to set the dials toward?!!?!?! HELP
scottishgrl50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #149
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by megloveswebkinz
I was lucky enough to win the Wacky Hot Air Balloon today. It is really beautiful but I can't seem to get any of my pets to sit in it! LOL

Anyone else having this problem?
Someone called, it is not animated, you cannot ride in it, silly!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #150
Unregistered

how do you play wacky launch?!?!?!?!!?

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: