Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Well, first my screen froze during jumbleberry fields. Then it froze after I clicked on a zum in zumwhere. Had the log out button that time. Won 5KC on the first game, did not break the pinata, and there were no darts for me to shoot. Now when I logout, I get a loading bar and then it freezes.

I LOVE Wednesdays!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #132
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

my screen freezes, too. soooooooooooooo frustrating.

i just tried firefox for the internet browser and it worked! good luck everyone!

Last edited by arftoo; 05-11-2011 at 10:29 AM..
arftoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #133
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone tell me how to play launch wacky and the pinata game? I dont know where to set each dial and which color do you want in the pinata game? help the instructions are not clear!
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #134
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

FYI... I had better luck hitting the Wacky pinata in the yellow area than the green...

Good luck!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #135
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Well, I managed to get it to load on a few of my accounts. So I can add two things to our info.

One is that Wish Tokens are prizes in the dart game.

Two is that the random log out glitch happens in the Log Out Carnival, too. I was thrown out before the end of playing darts. That was less than 2 minutes after I'd logged into WW.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #136
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Here is what I got from balloon darts
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (63.7 KB, 22 views)
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #137

smb890 is on a distinguished road

BUMMER! I have tried several times, and when I push the log out button, I am taken to a blank blue screen. I can see the advertisment on the side of the page as usual, but nothing else, not even a “please wait” message. I wish I knew why it is working for some people, and not for others. I REALLY want the Wacky hot air balloon!
smb890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #138
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

When I tried to play it would only let me do one turn on each of the two last games.
Then you could push the game button again and it would start over. Even if I won
something, if I started over, I did not get anything from the previous time. I could play
the first turn over and over if I wanted to but that was it. Anyone else have this problem?
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #139

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

All I have is blank blue screen with loading bar, have had it on trying to get it to load for 10 minutes now and nothing, I can see advertising on the side but the load bar is not moving. I am also having issues with spree, as of yesterday everything was fine, I have done nothing different. Would love to know what the problem is!!
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #140

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I was lucky enough to win the Wacky Hot Air Balloon today. It is really beautiful but I can't seem to get any of my pets to sit in it! LOL

Anyone else having this problem?
megloveswebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: