Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:54 AM   #101
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Puppyluv won a basket of basil , it's an object not food - shown in the pics to scale
Oh mygoodness! I love that prize! I wonder if there will be other herb baskets? I want them!

Congrats
girldies4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #102
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

GLTICH ~

Carnival won't let me pop all 3 darts or give any prizes - tried 3 times. And I had a wish token, too - but never got it. Doesn't let me fire the third dart....

Didn't work for anyone in our family - and my hubby can't get the carnival AT ALL

-----
Recipe food on the launch game
---------
Pinata Badge on the Pinata game
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #103
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Tries Out New Wacky Log Out Carnival *UPDATE*

Won a wish token from dartz!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtoken.jpg (17.1 KB, 3 views)
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #104
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

pets can not ride the wacky hot air balloon
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #105
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
GLTICH ~

Carnival won't let me pop all 3 darts or give any prizes - tried 3 times. And I had a wish token, too - but never got it. Doesn't let me fire the third dart....

Didn't work for anyone in our family - and my hubby can't get the carnival AT ALL

-----
Recipe food on the launch game
---------
Pinata Badge on the Pinata game
Hi Banks! Have you tried clearing your cache? I left 2 windows open last night, the first did not show the new stuff or have the Carnival, I cleared my Cache and it was all there! Got the Clown Car and won a Clothes Hamper!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #106
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Log out games are working for me in internet explorer, but not google chrome.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #107
aiting for Spring
Webkinz :)

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

Mine is not working either. I don't have anything blocked, I even turned off the antivirus and pop up blockers. Emptied history and cache.
polarbear09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #108

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

I received a wish token and a light blue yoga mat during the wacky balloon dart game.
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #109

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
pets can not ride the wacky hot air balloon
Well that stinks! Maybe it's a glitch they will fix.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #110
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I won a handmade zingoz clock!
It can't be kinzposted.

Click the image to open in full size.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hay of bale, kittycaty!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: