Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Stunning Kimono Clothing Recipe

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
WOW. That's great. I never would have thought of that combination! Awesome job.
I would have never thought of this one either for this. I was actually trying for the watermelon shirt....thought the chalk flower top was definately the combo for the watermelon not this one. I have over 3000 different combos and have spent over 1 million kinzcash so far on these recipes
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

lawyer2b has a spectacular aura about

FANTABULOUS JOB!!!! Amazing! I have been trying and trying to come up with solutions to recipes, but no luck so far. Good for you! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing!!!
Kristin:pg:
lawyer2b is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #13
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Congrats. I love the outfit. Webkinz is down. I'll make one, in the late morning or early afternoon.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #14
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Congrats Dawnscott1 on solving it!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:37 AM   #15
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

thank you so much for solve it
i never thought about chalk flower top
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:21 AM   #16
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you so much for solving this! I would have never thought of it on my own!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #17
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #18

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Oh wow! Fantastic job!!! I truly am impressed with the dedication you must have put in to come up with such a strange combination it seems that it didn't follow any kind of similarity to the finished product like the others had. Just a super job.. Thank you!
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #19
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Congratulations!
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #20
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

soooo beautiful. amazing work, thank you for sharing !!!
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, megmar2001 was here, omg i love u!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: