Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #51
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Spiny Sporcues Recipe

Huge Congratulations to you, fumble99! Teriffic job on finally finding those ingredients, that is on the right appliance!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 09:19 AM   #52
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Congratulations! You guys are amazing.
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #53
alhboysmom is a name known to allalhboysmom is a name known to allalhboysmom is a name known to all

Congrats! That is awesome that you solved it!
alhboysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #54
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Congratz, Fumble99!!!!!!!!

Now I can eat the 3 that I had stored away. I try not to eat unsolved recipe foods until they get solved.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #55

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

And the most daunting part about those statistics is, every time they add a new recipe, all of the eliminated combinations are possibilities again...yikes!
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #56
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats on solving this tricky recipe!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #57
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Absolutely awed
CONGRATULATIONS fumble99

and thank you for sharing your hard work!

Those stats are truly amazing
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #58
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Wow! Congrats just doesn't do it, I mean its just amazing you deserve every compliment here! Great job, and now finally i can get rid of the ones i've saved up but anyway again congrats!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #59
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats! I recently asked my mom and brother (They both play WW) What they thought was the longest time a recipe was unsolved. One said 12 hours, and one said 24 hours. I told them they were way off, and told them about the YTT and that Spiny Sporcues is the current one that was unsolved for the longest and is still unsolved (It was solved then) Then today when I saw this article, I told my mom and said "Remember that unsolved Spiny thing? Its now solved!"
I think this is the new YTT.
(Sorry if i went off topic or blabered)

View Post Originally Posted by snow180
Congrats! I recently asked my mom and brother (They both play WW) What they thought was the longest time a recipe was unsolved. One said 12 hours, and one said 24 hours. I told them they were way off, and told them about the YTT and that Spiny Sporcues is the current one that was unsolved for the longest and is still unsolved (It wasn't solved then) Then today when I saw this article, I told my mom and said "Remember that unsolved Spiny thing? Its now solved!"
I think this is the new YTT.
(Sorry if i went off topic or blabered)
snow180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Spiny Sporcues Recipe

Thanx COWS.

Congrats fumble99 on solving the recipe for Spiny Sporcues. WTG!!

The statistics from monkeecj are unbelievable! I really had no idea what it takes to solve a recipe. The WI Chefs are doing an awesome job & I'm sure all of us TYVM for all you do.

suzee
HAVE A HAPPY 4 TH OF JULY!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: