Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #71
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbellow recipe

Thank you so much Clara
Which recipes have you solved? I am still kind of new to this kind of thing so idk what I'm doing '

Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #72
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Congrats MWP!

WTG!! even tho that's does not sound appealing but the shrimp makes sense for the shell.
AWESOME discovery!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #73
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Congrats and thanks for sharing!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #74
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Thank you so much Clara
Which recipes have you solved? I am still kind of new to this kind of thing so idk what I'm doing '

Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly!
I solved Yummytummy Tumbler and Maizealoop. In both cases the ingredients make sense. In Yummytummy Tumbler both Papaya and Ginger Ale mention in the wshop that they are good for your tummy (or something like that) so that gave me two ingredients. All I had to do was guess the third ingredient, farm fresh cabbage.

With Maizealoop it clearly has corn so that was the first ingredient that I knew. Next I looked at the shape and it sort of reminded me of Carrot Cake. So again all I had to do was guess the third ingredient.

In most solves the member who solves it is certain of at least one of the ingredients (sometimes two). In this case though Momwhoplays was actually trying to solve another recipe, Violalatte. She thought that Cherries and Chocolate Milk would be in it but in reality she was closing in on Shellbellow.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:21 AM   #75
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbelow recipe

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Care to explain it to the rest of us? It might help us get some of the others solved!
View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
Please, please, share with with us this deeper way of thinking. If there is any way these recipes make sense, I sure would love to have it explained to me!
View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
Hi Monkeecj -- I hope you'll see this post, because I want to pick your braiin!
I haven't been able to solve any recipes so I thought I'd ask a pro... How does the ingredients choc milk, cherries, etc make sense to this recipe. I really don't get it. I've tried white and sweet things, not chocolate! You obvioulsy have a sense of how webkinz recipes work, so maybe you could pass on a tip or two.
Thanks! And congrats again to all you pro kinz chefs out there!
It's not easy to explain the way the process works, and not easy to understand it. After so many years of studying the recipes and documenting statistics and eliminating combinations and solving them, I've come to harmonize with the way [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] thinks. When a recipe is solved, it's just so easy to see how it works perfectly, regardless if it's possible or not to explain a solid visual connection.

I've written a "follow-up" for every recipe solved since Bluchetta Grillon back in August 2008. Each follow-up is some insight into how the ingredients to the recipe make sense, and thoughts on the recipe itself. By reading those, you can probably become a little bit more connected to the way things work. It's hardest to get past the fact that looks and what is obvious are not the only ways to determine ingredients.

You can read all of those follow-ups here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...recipe-332439/

I don't have one for Shellbellow yet, so that will have to wait! However, I can say that I almost "knew" the ingredients to Shellbellow because I knew it would be a drink and a seafood ingredient mixed together. I had shrimp with chocolate milk next on my list of ingredients to eliminate, but I chose not to try them because I don't like shrimp or seafood recipes and I knew someone else would be happier to have solved it. I'm so happy that momwhoplays did - she deserves it.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #76
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

You're written some great info, Monkeecj. I have only been solving since ?may or june, & have learned a lot. I still have a lot more to reflect on & learn from.

For me, a lot of recipe solving is trial & error, w/ a lot of error. Like many things in life, it takes persistance & commitment. If you have a goal, do something everyday to help you get closer to your goal, & you'll get results!

If you think about what is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]' goal? It is for people to enjoy their site, so that they'll continue to buy their product. & [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] makes recipe solving a great challenge. It's a step beyond the obvious, & I am just learning this.

WI offers tons of info to help others achieve our goal, with our game/hobby. Thanks to everyone for your contribution, & best wishes to each of you w/ your game/hobby
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #77
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

You Rock MWP!!

You could only think something so pretty would have Chocolate Milk in it!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #78
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations for making that recipe!

I'm so out of the loop with recipies that I thought that one was solved already LOL!

Great job!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #79
Webkinz :)

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbelow recipe

Thanks, Monkeecj, for your feedback and all your work! I'll be sure to check out your write-ups before I get back to my kinz-kitchen.
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #80
Unregistered

Good job on solving them! However did you figure out the cabbage part?? I think someday I will try some combos. Wish me luck! By the way, if I ever figure out a recipe how would I put a picture of it up? Would it be best to use a digital camera?

Thank you again for all your big help. I hope you continue to solve recipes!

And another special thanks to WI for being one of the most helpful websites EVER!!!

-Cupcakedog

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: