Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbelow recipe

Hi Monkeecj -- I hope you'll see this post, because I want to pick your braiin!
I haven't been able to solve any recipes so I thought I'd ask a pro... How does the ingredients choc milk, cherries, etc make sense to this recipe. I really don't get it. I've tried white and sweet things, not chocolate! You obvioulsy have a sense of how webkinz recipes work, so maybe you could pass on a tip or two.
Thanks! And congrats again to all you pro kinz chefs out there!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #62
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbellow recipe

Congratulations! Way to go!
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #63
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Congrats!!!!! Man that was a hard one! Thank you so much for hard work solving this one.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #64
Unregistered

This message is to monkeycj if he sees this. Or really experienced recipe people like him
I was wondering.. what does it take to be such a good recipe solver? By the way I am really interested in the recipe stuff. I had NO idea those foods were in the recipe I hope I solve one someday. Is there anything or any tips I would need to know for recipe solving? I am the kind of person that doesn't like to spend kinzcash on food things. Any ideas for me to change that habit? I tend to be lazy

So thats about it. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #65
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the wonderful updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #66

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Awesome!!!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #67
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Congrats MomWhoPlays! Bon Appetit!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #68
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member solves Shellbelow recipe

View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
Hi Monkeecj -- I hope you'll see this post, because I want to pick your braiin!
I haven't been able to solve any recipes so I thought I'd ask a pro... How does the ingredients choc milk, cherries, etc make sense to this recipe. I really don't get it. I've tried white and sweet things, not chocolate! You obvioulsy have a sense of how webkinz recipes work, so maybe you could pass on a tip or two.
Thanks! And congrats again to all you pro kinz chefs out there!
You are asking one of the hardest questions in WW to answer. In my opinion the reason that these ingredients work is because Shrimp is seafood. The Chocolate Milk is the hardest ingredient to understand in this one. It is a liquid and most blender recipes include one so that is about the limit of the basic explanation for this one. Cherries accounts for the the fruit element of this recipe.

Most of the recipes don't make total sense (usually partial sense though). Amneris has once said that the best explanation for the solutions is that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has a dart board in the recipes design office that has pictures of all of the wshop foods taped to it. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] throws darts at random and chooses those ingredients for the recipes.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
This message is to monkeycj if he sees this. Or really experienced recipe people like him
I was wondering.. what does it take to be such a good recipe solver? By the way I am really interested in the recipe stuff. I had NO idea those foods were in the recipe I hope I solve one someday. Is there anything or any tips I would need to know for recipe solving? I am the kind of person that doesn't like to spend kinzcash on food things. Any ideas for me to change that habit? I tend to be lazy

So thats about it. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you!
The only real way to solve recipes is to invest time and . You have to start somewhere and just start doing combos. Check out the recipes forum for some guides and helpful threads.

Also in most cases the ingredients don't make a ton of sense.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #69
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow i was way off with the ingredients. Congrats momwhoplays!
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #70
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Congratulations on this solve!! I love the way this Recipe looks, so a great big THANK YOU for sharing it with us!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: