Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves "Keeleebabs" Secret Recipe!

Thank you so much Monkeecj! you have done so many things for WI!I'm going to go on WW and celebrate by making this recipe and telling my webbies that Monkeecj is amazing.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Congrats! Looks like the afternoon you set aside paid off =D

Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Ooh, That looks cool.
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

wouldn't think of those ingredients. but anyway congrats on number 8! and congrats to all wi chefs who helped.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #15
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Wow monkeecj, that's amazing! Everyone who solves recipes is amazing to me - but there are some that just don't look anything like their ingredients and this is one of those! So I'm just that much more ... amazed!

Awesome job ~ and thank you again for sharing because I sooo love all these new recipes that came out.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #16
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Wow! many congrats to you! awsome! TY for sharing
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

way to go monkeycj!!!!!

again, i tip my cap to all of you super duper chefs!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #18
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Congrats on another recipe solve Monkeecj, it is awesome that you have solved eight and have shared them all with us.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves "Keeleebabs" Secret Recipe!

Thanx FIA.

Congrats again monkeecj on solving another recipe in WW. This time it's for Keeleebabs. I'm going to WW later & make some for my pets. They all love home- cooked things!
WTG!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #20

SpringMint will become famous soon enough

Wow - congratulations on solving a new recipe --- great job again!
SpringMint is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: