Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 05:40 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Sportie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Member Solves Forsty Benumblex

Very cool, way to go!

How do they come up with these names?

On the main home page by the way it's wrong and says "Frosty..." but Cows4u got it right and wrote "Forsty"
Now why in the world would they call it Forsty anyway?
Sportie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 06:18 AM   #62
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I looked it up and it is the first time this has ever happened. I can't believe that it is. I thought we must have done it before.
No, Ainbowray Canape was solved about six hours after I solved Cogitaticake, all within one day.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:30 AM   #63
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

way to go on solving another receipe.
we have some really awesome master chefs in our family!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:49 AM   #64
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
No, Ainbowray Canape was solved about six hours after I solved Cogitaticake, all within one day.
I knew we must have done it before. Thank you CJ.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:04 AM   #65
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

How wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work. Recipes are such fun to make. Grannyzett
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #66
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Forsty Benumblex Recipe

hoorah! another down!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #67

grumpylrm is an unknown quantity at this point

I made it & all I got was GAK ot whatever iit's called. I followed the recipe....what's the problem ???
grumpylrm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #68

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Is the recipe "forsty" or "frosty"?
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #69
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

don't make this recipe because it when i fed it to my pet, it only went up like 2 or 3 hunger percents.
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #70
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

oh cool. i like this recipe.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread