Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #31
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Secret Recipe Falleafals Solved!

CONGRATS!!!

You are SO patient!!! thank you~!

Does anyone else think the names and ingredients of these newer recipes have little to do with what's in them? It used to be you could almost have a working guess or at least get 1 or 2 ingredients from the name alone, and for sure the name and photo! I just dont see any of the ingredients that make this in either the pic or name!

WTG monkeecj!!
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #32
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That is wonderful monkeejc!! Congratulations on solving your 7th recipe!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #33
barbe is on a distinguished road

THANKS so much for solving this recipe AND even more importantly for sharing it with all of us. So many people like to hold things only for themselves but I can tell you are an extra special person because you are an open sharer. I like YOU!!!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #34
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

Great job solving your 7th recipe, monkeecj! Congratulations!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #35
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Congrats! i love the Fall so much,its my favorite time! the recipe looks great! thank you for sharing your solved recipe
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 PM   #36

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Cangrats monkeecj!! I can't believe you got pizza and baked beans out of that! xD
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #37
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
congrats!
The ingredients don't make a lot of sense...I guess the filling is baked beans?
Many members thought that baked beans made sense because the recipe seems to be referencing the real food falafels, and falafels are made from garbanzo beans or fava beans. I think the filling is cheese, as in from the pizza.

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Congrats! i love the Fall so much,its my favorite time! the recipe looks great! thank you for sharing your solved recipe
Fall is my favorite season as well, with such wonderful colors. So this recipe with its similar colors is just perfect for me!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #38

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thank you for another solve, on this recipe and for sharing it.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #39
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! Wow, you have real dedication!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #40
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

CONGRATS !!!

You are a master chef !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: