Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #81
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Memeber Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Wow this is interesting. Just a quick question, does the Domestic Cat or the Mutt only exist as a virtual pet or can you adopt them as a plush? I remember both pets being announced but I can't remember if they were only virtual based on this announcement.
You cannot buy them as plushes
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #82
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

View Post Originally Posted by CheezDoodle23
Cool, but I tried that link I wanted to get a mutt called Charlie I was almost finished when this thing popped up and said I stopped the adoption that I have to wait next month to adopt it for pet of the month then click ok to return to newspaper. Is anyone else trying this and getting that pop up. It makes me mad

i got it too. . I'd been wondering about the mutt and then I finally get where to register for it

( http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...024&aol=0&fs=0 )

and then I get that when I'm almost finished!! ugh. .

if you get a limited account do you log in at the normal site?? i want to try logging in as the user I registered (but failed at the end where the pop-up shows) in case the account is already registered. . hmm. .

Last edited by Music298; 12-28-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Music298 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #83
webkinzluver213

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Memeber Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

omg!!! its adorable! i woukd have picked the mutt. and i have a question. why did you name it webkinz insider! ??????
Old 12-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #84

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

i no i got it too a was so happy and poof bye bye happiness
moxiebug is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #85
Unregistered

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

my computer doesn't give the option of a trial offer what's up
Old 12-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #86
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Memeber Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
You cannot buy them as plushes
Thanks. I wish you could get them as plushes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #87

xoWebkinz27 is on a distinguished road

Thats cool! The cat is super cute too!
xoWebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 01:50 AM   #88
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Unless your IP shows a Non-US or Non-Canadian address you will not be able to do the trial account. What you would have to do is connect to a proxy server that is located out of these areas. Now as where you are going to get that information is up to any of you who want to try, but be warned doing a google search for this information is just asking for trouble.... so unless you have a reliable source ( like proxy information for a work site out of country ) then you are SOL...

Kinda stinks that US'ers and Canadians are not given the option to see what Webkinz is all about before you buy a webbie.... Like I have a co-worker who is kinda interested in Webkinz but would like to try it first.... since she is obviously living in the US I guess she has no option....
wildhunt is offline Male
Old 12-30-2009, 01:55 AM   #89
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's really cute. If ONLY we could get it in plushies, too. ♥
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #90

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Just adopted 'Charlie' my new white poodlle. and YOU GET TO KEEP THE DOMESTIC CAT!!!

News: If you adopt another webkinz onto that account you get to keep the cat/mutt!

Last edited by 12Mitchp; 12-30-2009 at 10:14 AM..
12Mitchp is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, cheezeiful!, cutie cat!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: