Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

ejfine12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

so cool!!!!
im glad you found it!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #62
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

i cant do the limited acct thing! it just gives me the normal adoption thing.

i got it now, but it says i cant adopt it until next month when it is pet of the month!

Last edited by Ms.Pacman; 12-27-2009 at 05:02 PM..
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #63
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Memeber Solves Domestic Cat Mystery!

Mmmm, thats sad to me. I was really excited to be getting the Mutt and the Domestic Cat wen they came out, but thats gone now Also, for one day just to get to know Webkinz.com? Thats kida weird, If I was part of the Ganz team, I would make it at least a week to get to know the site. I mean, what if you only have an hour everyday on the computer? what could you possibly learn in that time???
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #64
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's peculiar. I'm a bit disappointed though... I wish it was a Webbie. Oh well, thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #65
My cat eats

Jinxergirl has a spectacular aura about

How do you do this? ): i want to try it!! i want a free webkinz, i don't care if it's limited! ):

ITS NOT GOING TO PET OF MONTH GANZ. oh my gosh i am so angry ): i thought i would actally be a webkinz! ):X100000000000000000000000000

Last edited by Jinxergirl; 12-27-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Jinxergirl is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #66
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 12Mitchp
I do not know!
No worries, Mitch This is not something that you have to solve. There is probably a discrepancy in the information being sent back and forth through the servers. Think about it
You say you are in Australia, but the IP clearly shows you are from Canada/US...I can see why that was happening
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #67
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 12Mitchp
try this link:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...024&aol=0&fs=0
should let you now as long as you say your from the uk or australia as that is the same language as the us/canada.
Thanks Mitch x
Im sooooooo happy front page!

ooooohhhhh, so that's how you can get it!! thanks so much, I'm been wondering since i heard about the mutt

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Pacman
i cant do the limited acct thing! it just gives me the normal adoption thing.

i got it now, but it says i cant adopt it until next month when it is pet of the month!

yeah, that's what happened to me too. . hmm. .

View Post Originally Posted by Jinxergirl
How do you do this? ): i want to try it!! i want a free webkinz, i don't care if it's limited! ):

ITS NOT GOING TO PET OF MONTH GANZ. oh my gosh i am so angry ): i thought i would actally be a webkinz! ):X100000000000000000000000000

lol, I was excited too then i get this pop-up. .

Last edited by Music298; 12-27-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Music298 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #68
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
Mmmm, thats sad to me. I was really excited to be getting the Mutt and the Domestic Cat wen they came out, but thats gone now Also, for one day just to get to know Webkinz.com? Thats kida weird, If I was part of the Ganz team, I would make it at least a week to get to know the site. I mean, what if you only have an hour everyday on the computer? what could you possibly learn in that time???
I only get half an hour on my laptop!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #69

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

i need help QUICK i keep getting this error plz help
Attached Images
File Type: jpgerror2.jpg (184.2 KB, 6 views)
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #70
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow!! I've tried to visit that site a number of times and have had absolutely no luck...will try again in the next few days..thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, cheezeiful!, cutie cat!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: