Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #11
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI member solves the detective hat recipe!

Good job! Can't even get into the outlet right now -- everyone must be in there!
skysierra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #12
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yeah! I just saw a pet in the park with this hat and got their recipe, which may have come from here. Thank you to "Daphne" the cow! This is cool!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Congratulations! I know how long and hard so many people have been working on this. I'm so glad it's finally solved and it even uses the jacket from the WOW.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Congrats on making it!!
I love this hat.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #15
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Congrats I was going to try all the ball caps with with EE but spent to much KC on everything else.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #16
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Congratulations!!!!! I wasn't having any luck. I thought for sure there was the kilt skirt somewhere in there. Yeah malachance9 way to go. Hip hip HOORAY!
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #17

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Wow Mlachance9
How terrific that you solved it!
i would of NEVER though of the 2 W-caps, what a thrill for you
Enjoy your happiness, as you deserve it. Bet you know what alot of pets are going to wear very shortly
Peace
KinzLdy
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on solving it, we really needed this hat for our pet Sherlock Holmes, I know someone will have a pleasant surprise in the morning. Guess this will be worn by every webkinz at the park tomorrow
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:21 AM   #19

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Congrats !! Isn't it funny how it seems like it should have been so obvious after a recipe is solved. Two brims equals 2 hats and a tan jacket with maroon tie for the color. Great job! Is there a trophy for solving clothing recipes? If not there should be.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #20
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow that is great Congratulations I also would have never thought of trying 2 hats Kudos to you for trying it.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: