Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #61
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Member solves a clothing recipe - Glass Slippers!!

that is so AWESOME!!!!
thank you SO much for solving this!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 10:07 AM   #62

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by J Isabelle
I also spent, I think it was, $170 on the clothing items and I did not get the glass slippers.
I cleared the cache in my browser and got my slippers.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Post Originally Posted by stitch18jr
hi, is anyone else using the machine and getting nothing?? I have tried twice and both times its said congratulations with an empty circle, it took my clothes but gave me nothing in return???
I ran into the same problem. I cleared the cache in my browser and got my slippers.

Jeanette Isabelle

Last edited by J Isabelle; 09-17-2009 at 10:07 AM..
J Isabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #63

violaisme is on a distinguished road

i can't get in whenever i click on it i get a blank blue window...not even a loading sign or anything...is anyone else having this problem or know what's up with it?
violaisme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #64
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm not sure what I'm more thrilled about-I'm astounded someone actually solved one that quick-WAY TO GO LinLin!

I'm thrilled that those slippers actually are see through-I have so many babies with cute feet I never want to put shoes on them-this is the perfect solution!

I'm thrilled that Ganz has given us "regular joes" something COOL and NEW and didn't just give it to the Deluxers...

I have a new restored faith in Ganz-they haven't forgotten us! (Keeping in mind I'm ignoring the fact that the raffles are still phantom boxes, the quick draws don't work, I can't access Kinz Chat plus due to a chronic case of blue screen, and some of the arcade games have gone a little fritzy)...
Actually the Quick Draws do work, 2 weeks ago I won the flooring and last week on my sons account I won the back counter for him. so it does work keep trying . Like I keep trying to save a picture on my new computer with Vista,I would have posted screenshots if I had them,sorry.
Bob

View Post Originally Posted by violaisme
i can't get in whenever i click on it i get a blank blue window...not even a loading sign or anything...is anyone else having this problem or know what's up with it?
I was having the same problem,I cleared my cache, then deleted browsing history , it cleared up . I hope this helps those people who are having problems. good luck to all.

Bob :pgn: maker of patchwork outfits

Last edited by robertcleveland; 09-17-2009 at 10:32 AM..
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #65

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Actually the Quick Draws do work, 2 weeks ago I won the flooring and last week on my sons account I won the back counter for him. so it does work keep trying . Like I keep trying to save a picture on my new computer with Vista,I would have posted screenshots if I had them,sorry.
Bob

I was having the same problem,I cleared my cache, then deleted browsing history , it cleared up . I hope this helps those people who are having problems. good luck to all.

Bob :pgn: maker of patchwork outfits
I'm not sure what you mean by clearing my cache, but i deleted my browsing history...it still won't come up though thanks for the advice though! i'll keep trying
Old 09-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #66
Unregistered

Talking Re: WI Member solves a clothing recipe - Glass Slippers!!

Awesome!! But still nothing like Nafaria's Purple slippers.... for you who don't have the purple shoes, these are just as nice!! Nice going LinLin.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #67
Lil Kinz
mom1277 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to make the clothing but it won't give me anything, I click to make the clothes, but it just takes my clothes and gives me nothing. Am I doing somthing wrong?
mom1277 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #68
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Linlin they are beautiful , Thanks so much for sharing w/ all of us. I just got a pair in my Kinzpost mail , A wonderful WI member sent them to me . Thanks again !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #69
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

Arnt the ruby slippers retired?
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #70

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
This looks like so much fun! Maybe someday it'll let me in too.
don't worry! i couldn't get in either but i just got in i had to clear my browsing history and internet files and then restart my computer but it works now just fine

Tags
jobros<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: