Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #21
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Bright Spies Trench Coat Clothing Recipe!

Congratulations, dawnscott! That's awesome!

I guess the hat makes sense for red, and the black glasses for mystery/concealment, but the shoes are a mystery to me -- although now that I think about it, "gumshoe detective" might give a clue that there'd be shoes in it. Spies and detectives aren't quite the same, though.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #22

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Solves Bright Spies Trench Coat Clothing Recipe!

many thanks to the recipe solvers. i have tried many many times and no luck. i have already made three red trench coats today. thanks again for your hard work!
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #23
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Congrats dawnscott1! I would have never guessed that!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #24

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

CONGRATULATIONS! I have spent a fortune trying to solve this one. i used the hat, but not the glasses and shoes. Doesn't make sense to me, but if they did, they would be easy to make. Can't wait to make this. Thanks for solving this.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #25
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

BRILLAINT I would never have guessed in a million years this combination!
trixietangles is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #26
Luv4Lollipops

Congrats and thanks! Softy LOVES her new outfit!
Click the image to open in full size.
She thanks you! LOL
Old 08-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #27
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

thank you dawnscott1 !!! you are awesome for solving and awesome for sharing!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #28
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Very cool! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
magicw is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yay! Congrats!
Way to go!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #30
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Omg yay!!! Didn't the same member solve either the kimono or th bathrobe or both? That's awesome!! Thanks and congrats!!!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, sherlock attack

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: