Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #71
uvs Jesus~ C:
Webkinz :)

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

That is SO Awesome!!!! I'm SO going to ask my mom if I can be a Delux Member!!!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #72
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

that's soooooooooooooo cool! i really want that membership!!!!!!!
cool hat!!!!!!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #73

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Im so totally jealous of all the annual memebers not in the family plan lol cuz that rollercoaster is completely and utterly awesome! Butttttttt im in the family plan.. And im still happy haha. Cant wait for a gift every month. Thats gonna be soo exciting!! I got the wish token, the racing helmet, and a shimmering gold dress! =)

i am a lil bit dissapointed that the 8,000 points we have to split is not even worthy of purchasing anything yet lol. What a shame! Haha.

Man that rollercoaster would have been awesome to have owned.

And i have a question.. Message me please if u have the answer... If you got the family plan how do u make the gift account on the estore?? I added both webkinz accounts to the main account but how do i get it to show me with just 4000 and my mom with 4000? Again message me if u kno please!!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #74
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
I posted this on Exoteric's Estore thread but thought it would be helpful here.

first -- no word on whether or not the estore points expire.

second -- no minimum purchase required at the estore with your estore points

third -- minimum amount of estore points that you can purchase is $10 or 10,000; therefore, they up'd their minimum credit card purchase to $10 and eliminated the violation of NYS law by not stating "required to spend $5 with credit card purchase".

fourth-- the only thing that you can buy direct without estore points IS the deluxe membership. therefore, i'm converting the membership into estore points so it makes sense in mathematical terms.

======================================================
MORE MATH!! (aren't you glad that i'm here to do the math for you??)
======================================================

a one month membership will cost $5 or 5,000 estore points. you get 3,000 estore points during the one month membership. there is no bonus sign up. your total estore points will be 3,000.
so the actual cost to be Deluxe for one month is $2 and you are promising to spend $3 at the estore.

a six month membership will cost $25 or 25,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 18,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 2,000 estore points. your total estore points will be 20,000.
so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for six months is $5 and you are promising to spend $20 at the estore.

a twelve month INDIVIDUAL membership will cost $45 or 45,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 36,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 3,000 estore points. Your total estore points will be 39,000.

so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for an INDIVIDUAL twelve month membership is $6 and you are promising to spend $39 at the estore.

a twelve month FAMILY membership will cost $45 or 45,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 36,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 5,000 estore points. Your total estore points will be 41,000.
so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for a FAMILY twelve month membership is $4 and you are promising to spend $41 at the estore.

the disadvantage is that you'd have to be PATIENT to get enough estore points to buy anything. they are splitting up your investment to $3/mo so if you can wait, it'll pay off. it's not so bad when you do the math. it's just a matter of whether or not you have the funds and/or like buying estore items.

i'm just broke and cannot lay out all that cash.

Wow! THANK YOU Red Bear. Can anyone find out if the points expire?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #75
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Wow! THANK YOU Red Bear. Can anyone find out if the points expire?
you're welcome! i'll try to find out today.

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
I just wanted to add something about the new Deluxe Memberships. The Deluxe Gift Box may or may not include a Kinzstyle item. My box included a Wish Token, Racing Helmet and Rainbow Flowers (from the wShop). I was a little disappointed. My deluxe exclusive was the rollercoaster that others have received.

I also want to point out that you don't get extra points for past purchases at the eStore. I was hoping that those would be retroactive, but they are not.

I will add that I do like the option to change the colors in your dock.
they can't. estore points are dollar for dollar. you already spent the money, there's no way to give you credit as you have no credit. did you see my post that explains the breakdown? if not, once you look at it, you'll understand. it's on the first page of this thread.

it would have been nice; however, if they would have given X # of months for a deluxe membership, based on if you spent the minimum $5/month.

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Ok, quick question. I have read through this entire thread, and maybe this was already answered and I just missed it or didnt understand it. But, when you get a family membership do you get 3,000 a month for EACH account or just over all???
it's 3,000 points for your estore account. the estore points are not specific to your WW account(s); rather your estore account so you will be getting 3,000 estore points per month and that is all.

View Post Originally Posted by mumsey321
Thanks for posting this thread with the positive comments, Exo, and the estore points breakdown, Redbear. ((snippd))
you're welcome!

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
Im so totally jealous of all the annual memebers not in the family plan lol cuz that rollercoaster is completely and utterly awesome! Butttttttt im in the family plan.. And im still happy haha. Cant wait for a gift every month. Thats gonna be soo exciting!! I got the wish token, the racing helmet, and a shimmering gold dress! =)

i am a lil bit dissapointed that the 8,000 points we have to split is not even worthy of purchasing anything yet lol. What a shame! Haha.

Man that rollercoaster would have been awesome to have owned.

And i have a question.. Message me please if u have the answer... If you got the family plan how do u make the gift account on the estore?? I added both webkinz accounts to the main account but how do i get it to show me with just 4000 and my mom with 4000? Again message me if u kno please!!

click "MANAGE ACCOUNT". from there,you can create gift accounts to distribute the estore points.

Last edited by RedBear; 04-02-2009 at 12:34 PM..
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #76

codypennant is on a distinguished road

You can't kinzpost the membership hat either. I don't know if anyone has mentioned that. We got family memberships and all the gifts had w-shop items or recipe foods. We didn't get any kinzstyle or rares.

Also, one of the coolest features for us is the gold color zone. I didn't expect to care for it, but when we log on, it always defaults to the gold color. This makes it so much easier to trade with eachother without everyone having to wait for the zone button and find a color that isn't too busy.

Last edited by codypennant; 04-02-2009 at 01:19 PM..
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #77

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just opened my deluxe gift box and received the racing helmet, a wish token and the wooden stool from the Country theme.
jennbrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #78
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I have a deluxe account and received a kinz style red t-shirt with the wish token and racing helmet.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #79
ebkinz rule! :)

Frozenglory is on a distinguished road

Check this out everyone, i found a new ad it is video for delux
And it preview These great clothes!
I love the glasses and clown! AND BIKER?! #1 Samurai helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Click the image to open in full size.
Frozenglory is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #80
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
scottashley's sig is funny!

LoL I thought so, too. That's why I use it. But the real funny thing is... it was a real glitch! LOL
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: