Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 AM   #51
oucamper
Webkinz :)

oucamper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

I got a wish token, racing helmet and a toy purse from the curio shop in my gift box.....
oucamper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #52
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting this thread with the positive comments, Exo, and the estore points breakdown, Redbear. I have to admit that yesterday when I saw the news of the deluxe membership,I was intrigued...but concerned. I was a little afraid that WW would become more like Club Penguin where you have to buy a membership to get any cool stuff. However, it appears so far that with WW you still have access to most everything without buying a lot of extra items --and this membership is really no different than buying charms to access the charm forest or figures to access the woodland forest. I see a great many complaints about having to spend more money to play, and the truth is that you do not have to spend it if you choose not to. I realize that $45 (or more, depending on where you live) is a lot for folks to come up with at once...but as another WI member pointed out on the breaking news thread, if you sign up five different accounts when you purchase the family membership the cost breaks down to 75 cents per month per account! (Not a lot for what you get, and Ganz gets the money to hopefully continue to run this website that we all love to complain about, but all love to play!)
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:36 AM   #53
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I also have received two Vacation tickets in each account
Cheeky, that is an awesome addition (for those of us vacation enthusiasts, anyway!)
Can you tell me -did you get a gift box on each of the five accounts with the family membership?
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:47 AM   #54

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I'm wondering if it would be smarter to forgo the roller coaster and go for the family account. My understanding is that since I have a total of four accounts, I could get four special gifts each month. That is better than getting just the one roller coaster. Am I clear on this? I wanted to wait off on joining until I am clear on making the right choice. Do we get four special gifts, instead of just the one?
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:52 AM   #55
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Ok, quick question. I have read through this entire thread, and maybe this was already answered and I just missed it or didnt understand it. But, when you get a family membership do you get 3,000 a month for EACH account or just over all???
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:53 AM   #56
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I can't decide! We have 5 accounts in our family, but the girls really love that roller coaster - so do I buy the 2 deluxe singles for the girls and skip the other accounts...... or get the family account for all 5 and have spare items to trade but no roller coasters? Decisions, decisions........
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #57
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Ok, here is another question, that at this point in time I don't think can be answered. On the weekends and holidays, will there be more activities? I see that right now there is only for, but I just wonder if when we have all day activities will this section be the same? Will those of you who have purchased this please let me know about this on Saturday, please??
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #58

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Wow! That's very cool! I luv the roller coaster!
HuskyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #59
KidsGoneWild

googlesny is a jewel in the roughgooglesny is a jewel in the rough

It seems like you just get 3000 points overall for a family account. I purchasaed the family account and got a total of 8000 points. 5000 for the one time registration and an additional 3000 points. I have 5 accounts. For my extra gift I received an arctic TV, whirlawhip, ballerina outfit, sleeveless hoody pants and the bamboo brush painting scroll. A little disappointing considering most of those I can buy in the w-shop. I like the kinz clothes because those are a little more to acquire. Does anyone know if the rollercoaster is tradeable or not?
googlesny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #60
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mumsey321
Cheeky, that is an awesome addition (for those of us vacation enthusiasts, anyway!)
Can you tell me -did you get a gift box on each of the five accounts with the family membership?
We got a gift box and exclusive gold hat on each of the four accounts I signed up onto the Family membership. I decided to jump after all the nice things everyone who had already paid were saying. Plus, Redbear's cost analysis was something I had already been thinking about so it helped to see that others were seeing the same cost benefit... Anyway, here's what we got on our four accounts from the gift boxes:

All got he Wish Token and Racing Helmet

Jax got the Blue Heartz Retro Dress (KinzStyle)
Mama Jax got the Polka Dot Hoody (Kinz Style)
Kid #1 got the Chic City Window (WShop)
Kid #2 got the Country theme foot stool (Curio Shop)

This leads to believe, as some have speculated, that the third item is completely random and does NOT depend on what type of membership you buy (single or family)...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: