Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 06:04 AM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Congrats to AddictedMom for leaping into it - thank you!!

Read Redbear's breakdown if you don't understand the value. (check out the eStore thread)

And, may I add...everyone next to anyone (almost) complained about how expensive and
inaccessible the eStore was. Here they go implementing something that will HELP members,
and still everyone (nearly) complains. I don't get it! Most of you jumped the gun and didn't even
break down the facts and what can be gotten, everyone assumes the worse, I hope for the best.

EXO

I totally agree with you EXO. I've been a BIG supporter of the eStore and I still love it. I just purchased my annual membership and I am so excited! That rollercoaster looks amazing, I can't wait to create my new Playground for my Webbies! I think it will be a Treetop Play Land! How's that sound? I feel all giggly and giddy as a school girl! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 06:04 AM   #42
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Good morning, Exoteric! I also take the "glass half full" view of all the new additions. The Deluxe Memberships, Kinz Clips, Signature Pets and Caring Valley are just extra options, but WW is still the same wonderful place it has always been.
HERE!!! HERE!!!

Well said - my thoughts exactly - while I cannot afford a family membership this month - I will get the monthly one to try it out

EYES and MIND OPEN and THANKS GANZ!! You are doing a wonderful job. Yes April is filled with stuff and it seems overwhelming - BUT break down the facts like Exo said!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #43
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Congrats to AddictedMom for leaping into it - thank you!!

Read Redbear's breakdown if you don't understand the value. (check out the eStore thread)

And, may I add...everyone next to anyone (almost) complained about how expensive and
inaccessible the eStore was. Here they go implementing something that will HELP members,
and still everyone (nearly) complains. I don't get it! Most of you jumped the gun and didn't even
break down the facts and what can be gotten, everyone assumes the worse, I hope for the best.

EXO

I totally agree, EXO. I am a huge supporter of the eStore and I love this idea. I just bought my annual account and I am already working on building a Tree Top Playland for my webbies. Might I add... that Rollercoaster is the coolest outdoor item yet! And the Ballpit is way bigger than imagined! It's cute how the webbi plays 'hide and seek' in it instead of swimming around! I really look forward to what is going to appear into the eStore. Especially now.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:15 AM   #44
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I just wanted to add something about the new Deluxe Memberships. The Deluxe Gift Box may or may not include a Kinzstyle item. My box included a Wish Token, Racing Helmet and Rainbow Flowers (from the wShop). I was a little disappointed. My deluxe exclusive was the rollercoaster that others have received.

I also want to point out that you don't get extra points for past purchases at the eStore. I was hoping that those would be retroactive, but they are not.

I will add that I do like the option to change the colors in your dock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcongrats.jpg (36.7 KB, 24 views)
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #45
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Those items are cool, but I think I'm just going to stay with my regular account. It's already enough money to buy the pet itself. Have fun with your deluxe membership!
kittycats10
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:34 AM   #46
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
I just wanted to add something about the new Deluxe Memberships. The Deluxe Gift Box may or may not include a Kinzstyle item. My box included a Wish Token, Racing Helmet and Rainbow Flowers (from the wShop). I was a little disappointed. My deluxe exclusive was the rollercoaster that others have received.

I also want to point out that you don't get extra points for past purchases at the eStore. I was hoping that those would be retroactive, but they are not.

I will add that I do like the option to change the colors in your dock.
I was one of the lucky ones I guess. I got the cheetah print shirt. Although it's not one of my favorite kinz style fashions... I am not gonna complain because all of the other things about the membership outweigh the one small dislike and at least it was a Kinzstyle fashion. I am sorry that some of you are getting regular wShop items, but don't you agree that most everything else about the membership is pretty awesome and cool?
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #47
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Why can't we just have Deluxe Membership and pay KinCash ad subscribe and donate to WI with WI Bucks? You know, I'm alot younger than you think.
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 AM   #48
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

scottashley's sig is funny!
Old 04-02-2009, 06:45 AM   #49
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

do we have pictures of the new activities screen. I will probably convince mom to go with the deluxe family
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 AM   #50
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope I can go Deluxe!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: