Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 03:55 AM   #31

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
two free tickets? tickets to what? what ticket folder?
To the vacation island -- had to go check out the new Gold zone! Phone is pretty in gold
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 03:55 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

Ladyt has disabled reputation

I'm wanting to buy a family membership, but am alittle confused and was hoping someone could clear this up for me.........

When you buy the family member ship each of the 5 accounts you nominate get the hat, a gift box each month, the dock changing ability and the deluxe activities?
And then 1 e-store account gets the points?

Is that right?

Also what types of things are in the gift boxes?

Sorry for the question but being in Australia it's not just $45 its mor like $70.

Thanks in advance
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 AM   #33

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
I'm wanting to buy a family membership, but am alittle confused and was hoping someone could clear this up for me.........

When you buy the family member ship each of the 5 accounts you nominate get the hat, a gift box each month, the dock changing ability and the deluxe activities?

Is that right?

Sorry for the question but being in Australia it's not just $45 its mor like $70.

Thanks in advance
I just bought the family membership (and have logged onto 3 of the 5 accounts). I believe you are correct. You put this on one e-store account so it gets the points (mine is still "processing", but the gifts have arrived). Each account has a letter congratulating you on becoming a deluxe member, a gold gift box and a gold hat in the dock. The gift box has a wish coin and helmet (which is nice) and another gift.

So far the extra gifts for the family accounts aren't as nice as the ones for the individual account gifts which, at least for one person, have been kinz style outfits -- I have received a medieval side table, daisies and a floating trophy stand (wizard theme).

Last edited by CheekyDB; 04-02-2009 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: clarify
Old 04-02-2009, 04:12 AM   #34

Thanks for the answer, I apprieciate it, pity about the 3rd gift, Now to decide.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:18 AM   #35

WI Subscriber

I also have received two Vacation tickets in each account

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 10:55 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #36

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the answer, I apprieciate it, pity about the 3rd gift, Now to decide.
I know yours will cost a bit more -- make sure you read the cost breakdown by RedBear (post 10).
Old 04-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #37

Rep for you time Cheeky DB, I'm going to get one I think it's worthwhile. Thank so much for the help.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #38

WI Subscriber

Rep for you time Cheeky DB, I'm going to get one I think it's worthwhile. Thank so much for the help.
You are welcome - and thanks!

I'm happy so far. I think it will be exciting to get the gifts each month too.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #39
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

oh wow! thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us Addicted Mom and congratulations on your new membership!! that's so awesome and you're going to really enjoy having all of those perks! congrats again and enjoy!!!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:44 AM   #40
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Is that right?

Thanks in advance
I opted for the deluxe. I figured the rollercoaster meant more to us than many smaller items that I can trade for anyway. I think that you have to follow your needs though. I strongly considered family. I find the eStore's explanation vague. Redbear really summed up the values. She's cross posted it in several places. You can read about it at the eStore thread too.

I've got family in Wagga Wagga - 70$ is a lot. It's almost that for me in CAD.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: