Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 03:35 AM   #21
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

Sweet dreams, friend. You can transfer the store points from one account to another if you wish to consolidate. DD, DSD and DSS all have their own accounts and I have multiples. We may go for a family account, too.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 03:37 AM   #22
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
i dont see why not. i wouldnt do it with just anybody, of course, bc you give them your PW. though, that does leave me with a new question.

let's suppose that i buy the membership. and then i change the PW. will i still get my items?

i need to go to bed, too. at least i can sleep in tmrw. just have to wake up, put son on bus and then go back to bed.

oh that is AWESOME. (i'm assuming that the pets can play in it. if not, then not so awesome but cute.) i can just see a pet going in and jumping around.

thanks! i'd give you rep pts again but i have to spread it. i'll find you in the next day or two. it'll just be late.
I went and done it...deluxe membership and 40000 buying points. And, got my pool too!!

The password is given just so that they know that you are verifying which account it's being sent to..
same as when you do a lost item report. You can change the passwords around and it doesn't affect anything. You can even change the password before buying, buy it, then change to something else. The eStore is a secure site but I always play it safe.

The pets can play in it...I'll post in game pics as soon as I can! I am dying to log into my account.
This wouldn't be the first all nighter I do...my dh is home tomorrow..I just have to sit through a DR. apt with my daughter to review some results.

I'm sure we'll bump into each other sooner or later

EXO
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:38 AM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Have you all seen the new dock colors?

And so far all my gifts (with the wish token and helmet) have been w-shop items except for the medieval table. This is with the family account.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 04-02-2009 at 03:40 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:46 AM   #24
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I went and done it...deluxe membership and 40000 buying points. And, got my pool too!!

The password is given just so that they know that you are verifying which account it's being sent to..
same as when you do a lost item report. You can change the passwords around and it doesn't affect anything. You can even change the password before buying, buy it, then change to something else. The eStore is a secure site but I always play it safe.

The pets can play in it...I'll post in game pics as soon as I can! I am dying to log into my account.
This wouldn't be the first all nighter I do...my dh is home tomorrow..I just have to sit through a DR. apt with my daughter to review some results.

I'm sure we'll bump into each other sooner or later

EXO
wonderful. i'll look for your pics when i wake up tmrw.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:49 AM   #25
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Have you all seen the new dock colors?

And so far all my gifts (with the wish token and helmet) have been w-shop items except for the medieval table. This is with the family account.
Ok...I've lied. I'm going to pull an all nighter. I want into my US account...

Congrats on the membership. So....are the gifts a disappointment to you?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 AM   #26
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Ok...I've lied. I'm going to pull an all nighter. I want into my US account...

Congrats on the membership. So....are the gifts a disappointment to you?
so, um, whatcha waiting for?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #27

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Not terribly -- though I would have liked kinz style.

But something I just discovered -- I had two free tickets in my ticket folder! Didn't even know you could have two in there!

I also decided to stay up to check my NA accounts!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #28
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

oh nevermind. i got in and then got the "SORRY WE CANNOT CONNECT RIGHT NOW" msg.

Last edited by RedBear; 04-02-2009 at 03:52 AM.. Reason: added quote since it didnt automerge, like i expected
Old 04-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #29

WI Subscriber

I can't log in to them yet
Old 04-02-2009, 03:52 AM   #30
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Not terribly -- though I would have liked kinz style.

But something I just discovered -- I had two free tickets in my ticket folder! Didn't even know you could have two in there!

I also decided to stay up to check my NA accounts!
two free tickets? tickets to what? what ticket folder?

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: