Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:57 AM   #11
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
There you go - awesome item - thanks for sharing your pic Mayapal
So, what did you decide about your purchase? Either way I bet your Webbies will be playing in a Ball Pool very soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #12
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

WOW what a nice rollercoaster!!
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:05 AM   #13
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Good morning, Exoteric! I also take the "glass half full" view of all the new additions. The Deluxe Memberships, Kinz Clips, Signature Pets and Caring Valley are just extra options, but WW is still the same wonderful place it has always been.
G'morning mom2tc - I haven't gone to bed yet. I should. I have an apt in the AM.

My comment was provoked by reading these posts on this thread ::
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-489266/

I think that many should sit back and wait for facts before making assumptions & decisions.

I know these are tough times but it's not necessary for that to be the main focal point on WI.
I'm thinking I need to take a break and dive back into WW...where my pets are happy and if not all it takes is a quick fix pill from Dr. Quack. LOL - I want very much for people to lighten up and see the glass as half full. All this negativity is getting to me. I see a lot of people coming around and I'm happy for that.

Bottom line is Ganz is making an effort to make eStore shopping easier...that's what the membership is about.

Everyone should read Redbear's break down of values.
It was the best 4 mins of my day today

EXO

*crawling into bed for a few hours*
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:07 AM   #14
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
So, what did you decide about your purchase? Either way I bet your Webbies will be playing in a Ball Pool very soon.
I've got a room set up for it!! And, the rollercoaster will match too - I'm thinking I need to sleep on it and buy in the morning. I'm really not sure about getting it for the family or going for the deluxe..late night decisions are not my best.

Ok...I'm really going to bed now.

G'night
EXO
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 AM   #15
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

RE: ((mom2tc's "good morning"))

Good morning. LOL! I just caught that. I haven't gone to bed, either....

RE: ((Everyone should read Redbear's break down of values.
It was the best 4 mins of my day today))

awww, thanks!! that's so sweet of you to say!! it makes me so happy when people appreciate things that i do.

I've got a room set up for it!! And, the rollercoaster will match too - I'm thinking I need to sleep on it and buy in the morning. I'm really not sure about getting it for the family or going for the deluxe..late night decisions are not my best.

Ok...I'm really going to bed now.

G'night
EXO
you've got a lot of accounts, though. you might want more than one of the cute exclusive item. but then, that roller coaster sure is awesome.

sleep well!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

what is a ball pool??
Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 AM   #16
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

Ok...without hogging the thread here...I just had another thought. Is it possible to buy a deluxe membership AND the family...I mean...the points are transferable and I could surely use all the extras on my many accounts. Ok...now that's it - I'm off to bed. I promise

EXO
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #17
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

Ok...without hogging the thread here...I just had another thought. Is it possible to buy a deluxe membership AND the family...I mean...the points are transferable and I could surely use all the extras on my many accounts. Ok...now that's it - I'm off to bed. I promise

EXO
LOL! i ALMOST posted that for you and then i stopped myself. i decided that i wasn't going to tell you to spend $90. who am i to tell you how to spend your $$???

yes, its possible. the worst that could happen is you set up a 2nd estore account.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

I lied...here you go REDBEAR *last item on page*

https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/204/131:6:15
Old 04-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #19
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
LOL! i ALMOST posted that for you and then i stopped myself. i decided that i wasn't going to tell you to spend $90. who am i to tell you how to spend your $$???

yes, its possible. the worst that could happen is you set up a 2nd estore account.

I could easily spend 90$ on worse things LOL
Ok - now I'm being evil in my next suggestion...
Is it possible to that five Real Life friends buy into the family package together?
The points are transferable and everyone would get items!!
Ok...now pretend I didn't post that (I'm tired)

Really truly leaving and going to bed!

Sweet dreams! (I wonder if I have enough time to have some?)

EXO
Old 04-02-2009, 03:25 AM   #20
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

I could easily spend 90$ on worse things LOL
Ok - now I'm being evil in my next suggestion...
Is it possible to that five Real Life friends buy into the family package together?
The points are transferable and everyone would get items!!
Ok...now pretend I didn't post that (I'm tired)

Really truly leaving and going to bed!

Sweet dreams! (I wonder if I have enough time to have some?)

EXO
i dont see why not. i wouldnt do it with just anybody, of course, bc you give them your PW. though, that does leave me with a new question.

let's suppose that i buy the membership. and then i change the PW. will i still get my items?

i need to go to bed, too. at least i can sleep in tmrw. just have to wake up, put son on bus and then go back to bed.

I lied...here you go REDBEAR *last item on page*

https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/204/131:6:15
oh that is AWESOME. (i'm assuming that the pets can play in it. if not, then not so awesome but cute.) i can just see a pet going in and jumping around.

thanks! i'd give you rep pts again but i have to spread it. i'll find you in the next day or two. it'll just be late.

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: